Investments

I wake up realizing I fell asleep on Miguel's chest. I lay my head back down flattered that he let me fall asleep on him, I don't even remember going to sleep. I fall back asleep, I'm a light sleeper so I hear Miguel's phone ringing. He gets up from the bed and walks into his bathroom closing the door. I don't wanna seem like a creep but I do wanna know who it is he's talking to. I went to go sit on the couch by the bathroom and I hear another girls voice, that sounds quite familiar but the voice is faint. "Miguel what do you mean we can't talk anymore." "I told you Myana, I'm trying to marry your daughter. I'm too young for you and you have a man already stop being a whore and figure out life with him." "Miguel I can't sleep without you, I can't breathe without you, I miss your company and the third leg I didn't know a young man like you would have." "Myana stop, I gotta go. You know your daughter is here with me because your so called man raped her twice and took her virginity." He takes my mom off speaker so I don't hear her voice anymore. I go back over to the bed and lie down closing my eyes. Why do I have a mom like this, she's not ugly so she has way too much confidence and she sleeps with anybody who will sleep with her. It's so sad, now that I'm eighteen I'm gonna leave and figure me out a new life without her. Tears fall from my eyes as I think about everything in my life right now. Miguel comes out the bathroom, laying back in his spot on the bed. He kisses my forehead. "I know you're awake, good morning sunshine." his soft lips make my heart beat faster than it was before he came. "goodmorning my love." "so I get nicknames now, when did I gain that privilege back." I smack him and laugh, picking my clothes up off the floor. "where are you going ?" "I'm going home, I can't stay here. I have a lot on my plate and I have to go home to figure all this out." Miguel gets up grabbing my clothes from my hand. "why don't you let me help you figure all of this out  , we can invest alot of time in getting you a better life." "I appreciate your offer Miguel but save me the heartbreak." he put his head down handing me my clothes. I don't know why he's so sad now like I broke his heart, when I spent DAYS crying myself to sleep over him. "I guess ill take you home but remember I always got your back no matter what." he walks over kissing my forehead and grabbing his pants. he walks me down the stairs and pass the living room but we are greeted by his mom in the hallway. she looks at me with joy. "Chasity ? I haven't seen you in months, how are you ?" she walks over giving me a hug, I hug her back. she's like the second mom I've never had, always so calm and gentle. her spirit just makes the aura in every room better. "mom we're on our way out, don't hold us up." "stop Miguel I love your mom. Hi mama, I'm doing fine. how are you ?" "I'm fine sweetheart, you call me later on tonight so we can talk. okay ?" I say okay and we go into his garage. He walks to a car and opens the door for me like the gentleman he's always been.  "this isn't the same car from yesterday." "who said we were getting in the same car from yesterday ?" as he gets into the car his strong cologne feels the whole car, making me feel jealous that I forgot my perfume. he speeds out of his driveway. I don't know if I should confront him about talking to my mom or not because its not his fault that my slutty mom called him. I don't know why she would do this me. she's the reason my dad left her ten years ago. I've always loved my dad but she ruined our relationship because she couldn't stand that he was closer to me. Miguel touches my thigh, pulling me out of thoughts. "Are you okay ?" he rubs my thigh passionately as he speed down the highway, glancing at me every 5 seconds with his piercing eyes. "Yes I'm fine, did we do anything last night ?" "If we did anything you would've woke up, I didn't drug you or you weren't drunk so you would remember everything." he looks at me deviously. "I definitely would've rocked your world though, you would've loved every moment of it." I can see his cock growing in his pants, he catches me looking then he looks down at it. he smiles grabbing my hand putting it on his hard bludge. I recross my legs in my skirt to reposition myself. "Chas stop hiding it, you know you want it. look at you, your face is red, your hands are shaking, hot and sweaty. just lets pull over and let me give you what you're craving." he thinks he knows me so well, even if I wanted to I wouldn't. Miguel has a lot more proving to do before I just go and give myself to him like that. I held out on sex for 12 years with him and I'm not going back on that. its not that I don't love Miguel but I know that that's his view on all women. sex. and I will not be the next women on his list. he will treat me different. "Miguel take me home." he speeds up more, salty that I shot him down like that but he knows I love him. we make it to my house and there's a taxi outside. I get out the car and my cousin gets out the taxi, greeting me with a hug. "hey cousin." "hi Ericka." Miguel turns his car off and walks over where we are. "and who is this fine young man ?" Miguel looks at me with puppy dog eyes like I'm withholding a treat from him or something. "this is Miguel." "hello Miguel, I'm Ericka. I'm Chasity's oldest, finest cousin." Ericka flips her hair and stands waiting for some type of rejoice, but we just stand there looking confused. "Well Chasity your friend has to leave because your mom has big news for you." Miguel kisses my cheek and walks away. I see Ericka looking at him with lust as he gets in his car and drives away. that's the thing about Miguel, he's a football captain, he's nearly rich, his father owns the largest company in the world and the list just goes on and on. I'm a small town, average city girl from the block why would he want me. so many girls throw themselves at Miguel everyday and I just watch them give theirselves to him not knowing Miguel doesn't love anybody or anything but himself. I walk into the house and I am greeted by my mom sitting on the couch with a stack of papers in her hand. "come sit Chasity." I mug her and sit across from her in my chair. my cousin comes in and sits next the me. the energy in here just gives me the creeps. "why am I here ?" my mom looks at me with dismay. "Chasity I'm sending you to boarding school." "mom how could you send me to boarding school, what did I even do ?" "Chasity you didn't even come home last night and you didn't even call to check in, a lot of stuff is changing with you Chasity and I'm not dealing with it. you'll be gone by tomorrow." I run upstairs to my room, I can't even deal with her right now. I close my room door and go into my closet to cry my eyes out. my mom knocks on the closet door. "you can't be mad at me Chasity, just be mad at yourself. going around telling people my man raped you ? like he want a piece of that nasty body. you barely even shower or brush your teeth but got the nerve to say somebody man coming on to you. your a pathetic excuse of a women and a daughter and I should come in there and whoop your ass." she really just sparked something real dangerous in me.