Loose Ends

"Chasity you better not ever leave school like that again." Antwon says. I look at him from the dining room table. "Antwon I keep on wondering who you think you are ?" I say. "Chasity !!" Mama says coming into the room. "I'm serious mama, I'm 18 and not only that. My dad is in my life so I don't need him." Mama shakes her head. She kisses Antwon and goes to work. I go upstairs to my room to finish sleeping. I hear my door opening and I feel my covers getting pulled down. "You turn me on with your feisty attitude chas, makes me want you more and more." Antwon says. "Get off of me Antwon." I scream trying to get up. He pins me down and smacks me hard. I cry as he just take my body for advantage. "I told you soon you will learn to not treat me like that." Antwon says, as he finishes & leaves my room. I notice Antwon didn't even use a condom. Mama is gonna kill me if I come to her saying I'm pregnant with her man's baby. I hear some knocking at the door & its Miguel. "Hi, I'm here to see Chasity, I have an apology." Miguel says. "Well she ain't here." Antwon says. I run downstairs. I mug Antwon then Miguel looks at me with puppy dog eyes. "Can we talk ?" Miguel says. Antwon walks away, so I take Miguel to sit on the porch so we can talk. "What's up Miguel ? I thought you wanted me ? I thought you was gone show me different ? What happened to all those phrases you used on me ?" I ask, aggressively. "Calm down pretty, I know you probably wanna beat me up but let me explain myself." Miguel says. "How can you explain me catching you up again Miguel ?" I say. "Yo mama came on to me when you caught me with her and so did Andrea, I don't know how you keep on catching me." Miguel says. "Maybe because you're not good at hiding your bullshit." I say. "Or maybe god keeps making you catch me up to show me that you're the one." He says. I laugh. "That was a good one Miguel, don't bring god into your sinful mess." I say. "I'm serious Chas, I never cared about someone leaving me as much as I care about you leaving me." He says with those piercing puppy dog eyes. "Okay what now Miguel ? I let you have sex with me then you leave ?" I say. "I don't want sex from you girl." He says. He pulls a small velvet box out of his pocket. Is he gonna propose to me now ? He opens the box & it's an infinity ring with diamonds engraved all around it. "I want you to wear this Chas so no matter how many times I mess up you know that I promised myself to you infinitely." He says, pulling the ring out the box & putting it on my finger. "How do I know you don't give all yo little groupies the same old ring ?" I ask. "Look on in the middle of the infinity sign." He says, I look and it says "𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠, 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑦." I blush. I'm such a sucker for grand gestures. I stand up to give him a hug he hugs me back, grabbing my butt. I peep Antwon looking through the window and mama pulls up from work; a little more earlier then expected. She yells out her car window.. "uh uh Miguel get away from her, get away from my house and find yourself a life." Mama says. Miguel shakes his head then goes to his car and pulls off. I go inside and up to my room. Mama finally makes it inside and she calls me downstairs. I go down to the living room where she is. She has some gifts for me. "Chas I been meant to give you your gifts but here you are, but why was Miguel here ?" Mama asks. I roll my eyes. "Mama Miguel just had something to tell me." I say. "He had something to say grabbing your ass ?" She asks. I don't got time for her. "What are you Tryna say mama ?" I ask, irritated. "Just Tryna tell you to be careful my love." Mama says hugging me. She walks into her room with Antwon. I hear my phone ringing and it's Miguel. "Hello ?" I say. "Let me take you out in about an hour." Miguel asks. "I'm gonna get dressed, I'll see you in a hour." I hear chuckling on the other end as the phone hangs up. I take a shower and get all dolled up. I don't know why I'm trying to impress him, he always running good game on me. I'm doing my hair as I hear a horn outside. I look out my window & it's Miguel but he has his friends with him. I also see Alex, she's trying to get out the car. I immediately run outside to the car & grab Alex's hand. We give each other a big hug. "Miguel forced my mom to let me out the house." Alex says. "Girl you don't know how much I've missed you. yo mama said we couldn't even be friends anymore." I say as we both get into the car. Miguel makes his friend get out the front and tells me to come and sit in the front. "I can stay back here with Alex." I say, hugging Alex. "Girl get up here and sit by me. I got some stuff I wanna tell you and he got some stuff he wanna tell Alex." Miguel says. his friends opens up the back door and I get out to go to the front. "Woahhhhh, what is going on here ? Ive totally been sedated for weeks because am I seeing Miguel and Chasity back together ?" Alex says, leaning to the front to look at both of us. "Don't flatter yourself or him lex, I'm just trying to see what he wants." I say. Miguel looks at me with his piercing gray eyes. "Don't worry I'm bout to drop y'all off then go show my baby a good time she'll never forget." Miguel says pulling off. I see his friend pull Alex back by him and they start talking while Miguel rubs on my thigh, I move his hand. "I see you still playing hard to get." Miguel says. "I'm not playing hard to get, you had me and what did you do ?" I say. "So feisty, I like it." He says, putting his hand back on my thigh. We get to a house that look fairly unfamiliar. I unbuckle my seatbelt. "You not getting out, I'm taking you to my house." Miguel says. "No, she's coming with me. I miss my best friend." Lex says. "I'll bring her back later, just go." Miguel says as his friends pulls lex out the car and they leave. He pulls off, looking at me seductively. "You not taking me somewhere so we can have sex Miguel." I say. He just looks at me and gets on the highway going about 90 in a 75 but I don't mind. I love me a fast driver.