Chapter 9: Mini heart attacks

A few days passed and Seungcheol was able to finally regain his health.

Though the doctor informed him to be careful because he might have an unexpected heat, due to the suppressants blocking his heat for almost half a decade, the doctor advised Seungcheol to limit the suppressants and actually spend his heat.

That's why here they are now.

Wonwoo, Junhui, Mingyu, along with Jihoon and his husband joining the student council in their task to organize the school garden for the upcoming sports fest

Jeonghan looked at them with an irritated look.

"Why are you 3 here again?" he asked directed to Jihoon, Soonyoung and Junhui who all said the same thing.

"Because of Seungcheol"

Jeonghan sighed as he pinched his nose bridge.

'these guys really'

"Goodmorning~ Student Council~"

The doors of the student council opened and lo and behold there stands with all his glory was Boo Seungkwan.

"a-ah" Hansol stepped back clutching his chest as he gripped Chan's shoulder who had an unamused face and looks like he wants god to take him back to his mother's womb.

"The love of my life" Hansol whispered as Seungkwan entered with another individual behind him.

Seokmin's eyes widen because damn..... That guy who just entered was the most beautiful person he has ever seen.

He stepped back as he gripped Chan's other shoulder. "M-my heart" he gasped.

Jeonghan who manage to witness two of his dongsaeng fall in love scrunched his face before facing Seungkwan and his acquaintance........who looked....

..... familiar.....

He let out a gasp as he stomped towards the other.

'This Bitch'

"Jisoo!" Jeonghan shouted surprised to see his cousin.

His cousin who supposedly went to America and cut off ties with him after borrowing 90 dollars and taking his favorite Balenciaga flip flops.

'Jisoo' looked at where the voice came from his eyes widening from horror of seeing his cousin whom he stole 3 LV bags from and supposedly burned a piece of his hair once.

"Oh no" he said before Jeonghan lunged his whole body at him grabbing his hair.

"You BITCH!" he hissed the two rolled on the floor the others watched with either amused, or scared faces.

"LET GO!" Jisoo pushed Jeonghan's face as he kicked him in the gut "tHIS HAIR COST 90K WON!" he growled.

"You little—"Jeonghan shoved his whole hand on Jisoo's mouth tying to tear off his cheek.

The other's especially Seokmin who watched in horror just watched not wanting to get caught in the crossfire afraid that if they do, they could kiss their hairline goodbye.

"Should we stop them?" Seokmin asked Chan who stood beside him with an amused look.

"It'd be a shame if we did"

...