Tom Marvolo Riddle

Amarea and Draco hadn't spoken another word to each other, partially due to Amarea's scowl she hadn't relaxed. Wrapping her cloak around her further, she glances around the Pitch, watching Angelina talk to the team.

The sound of wings draws her attention away, and she holds out her arm for her owl to land on. Snorting slightly when Draco gets hit in the face with a wing, she unties the note that's wrapped around the bird's ankle.

Bring Draco -Sev

Amarea looks up at Draco curiously, humming. She stands up, "Come on, Frosty. We have places to be." Draco's mouth falls open. Rolling her eyes, Amarea carelessly grabs his wrist, pulling him up, "I don't have time for this. Let's go." Pulling him along, she raises her arm to signal her owl onto her shoulder.

"What did you just call me?"

Once they turn the corner, the wind hits them in the face, making Amarea's eyes burn. She starts up the hill, still pulling him behind her. "Frosty," she says, looking back. She looks forward again, making sure she won't trip over something and have to kill herself prematurely from embarrassment.

Draco's lips quirk slightly. When Amarea looks at him again, he frowns, "I don't like it."

"I don't like you," Amarea responds.

"Yes, you do. We're friends."

"Friends get nicknames."

---

Dropping Draco's wrist, Amarea knocks on Severus's office door. The closer they got to leaving, the more anxiety settled in her stomach. Taking a deep breath to clear her nerves, the action was always unsuccessful, she beats on the door in front of her. The noise startled the snowy-haired boy beside her, who jumped slightly at the aggressive knocking.

Severus quickly opens the door with his usual scowl; Amarea swears it was deeper than the other days, but Draco didn't seem to mind.

"Ya' alright?"

"Get in," Snape grumbles, walking away from the door.

Rolling her eyes, Amarea shuts the door behind her and Draco. The boy thought Amarea had to of seen the back of her head when Severus told her to wait in the other part of his office; the depth of her eyeroll had to have been painful. What felt like hours later, Severus finally opened the door and walked in. "How are you feeling?"

"Don't know," Amarea shrugs. "I guess as good as I can be doing."

He nods at her. "Albus was able to retrieve your outfit from the Ministry, although he won't say exactly how," Severus says, pulling out a cardboard box.

"This is a very non-Ministry way of keeping my stolen clothes," Amarea responds, opening the box and retrieving the back dress and cloak. There wasn't much to the dress; a few spiral details rested on the middle of the dress and the sides were just plain black.

Severus snorts, "You never thought the corset was too much?"

"Psh," Amarea breathes, looking at the dark material. She starts to mock Walburga, "Oh honey, you must look exquisite in the presence of the Dark Lord."

Severus shakes his head, turning around for Amarea to change. Once she gives the 'okay, he turns back around and watches the corset tighten itself and tangle its strings together in a bow.

Shuffling to the other side of his desk, he digs around in the bottom drawer, moving papers and finally pulling out a black safe. "He also got this in...not legal ways. It was stolen from the Ministry a while ago, and he managed to get his hands on it a week ago."

Waving his wand over the case, it clicks open. Amarea raises her eyebrows at the lack of dust. "A moment of silence for whoever cleaned this. May they rest in peace."

Shaking his head at her, Severus pushed the case around to her, not daring to touch the contents. It stunk of death. Amarea smiles at the mask inside, picking it up and feeling the power run through her hands. "Damn."

"Feels nice to get some power back?"

Nodding, Amarea takes the Death Eater mask, shivering as she puts it on. Just like her dress, the mask was fairly normal. The only thing that separated it from other Death Eater masks was the mesh over the mouth and eye holes. Whenever she had been taken to Azkaban, some of her power had drained into the mask. All the emotions she had felt suddenly came rushing back to her. Oddly enough, they didn't seem to trouble her too much. She only gave a small sad smile before nodding at Severus.

"Draco is already there. I told him you were grading essays for me," Severus says, grabbing a handful of Floo powder.

"As if..." She stops talking, watching him throw down the powder. She grabs a handful after the flames have died down. "Malfoy Manor," Amarea shouts, repeating Severus' action.

Green envelops her vision and her skin tingles at the feel of the magic around her. Once it clears, she is met with a parlor. A dark red wallpaper, adorned with small diamond shapes covers the four surfaces, and a light, plush carpet sinks as she steps onto it, making her way to Severus, who stood beside a chair. He holds out an arm, and she nods, grabbing onto it delicately. Severus opens the door, leading her through endless hallways, stopping in front of a grand dark brown door.

Gesturing with his head, she takes a large breath. She adjusts the back of her dress, looking over the end of it that trailed across the floor behind her. After making sure her mask was secure, Amarea brought her hand up, knocking on the door twice. The door opens by itself, and Amarea exhales heavily as a table full of people comes into view.

Amarea.

The voice filling her head makes her breath still. Looking into red eyes, an unknown smile creeps on her face slowly.

Hello again, Tom.