Alarte Ascendare

"Actually, I can," Umbridge sneers, looking Professor Trelawney up and down. 

Amarea watches as Minerva hurriedly walks over to the Divinations professor, comforting the crying woman. Shuffling her feet, the black-haired girl shakes her head at the actions being committed. "Something you'd like to say, dear," Umridge asks, tilting her small head at the Transfiguration professor. 

"Oh, there are several things I would like to say," Minerva responds, hugging the sobbing woman closer to her body. 

Storming over, Amarea takes out her wand, bringing it up to Umbridge's neck. "Great Dragon, you infuriate me." She watches Minerva give her a look, the girl raising an eyebrow in response. She looks Umbridge up and down, watching the woman shake, nails digging into her palms. Whispers flying around the courtyard stop as she starts to speak again, pressing the dark wood further into the woman's neck, "If I had it my way, you'd have been six feet under a long, long time ago."

The doors to the courtyard slowly start to open and Amarea groans, putting her wand into her cloak and taking a few steps back from Umbridge. Dumbledore walks over, placing a hand on Amarea's shoulder. "You always have to ruin the fun, Albus," she whispers to him. 

"Professor McGonagall," he states loudly, "might I ask you to escort Sybil back inside." The crowd watches as Minerva complies, guiding the shaking figure past Amarea and through the double doors. The Divination professor clutches Dumbledore's hand as she passes, mumbling her thanks to the man.

"Dumbledore," Umbridge starts, "may I remind you that under the terms of Educational Decree Number Three as enacted by the Minister..."

"You have the right to dismiss my teachers," Dumbledore speaks over her. "You do not have the authority to banish them from the grounds. That power remains with the Headmaster."

"For now," is all Umbridge quips. Thunder rumbles overhead as she turns her gaze to Amarea, "You are dismissed from your classes."

Amarea laughs slightly, "Dismissed, no. If you have a problem with me, tell Fudge to come and speak with me himself." She pauses a moment before lowering her voice to speak again, "See how that goes over with the Dark Lord."

She watches Umbridge gasp slightly, eyes widening in the slightest. Amarea grimaces as Dumbledore pulls her arm away from her cloak, where she had been reaching for her wand again and starts to drag her back inside the castle. "Don't you all have studying to do," he shouts to the crowd. 

"You should have let me kill her," Amarea sneers. "It would have been a great example to the students of how one should perform the killing curse. Unless I decided to strangle her; that was a thought."

He ignores her until they've turned the corner, "You shouldn't have said that."

"What," Amarea chuckles, looking around, "the part about Tom? I don't care what she thinks. Even if she does tell Fudge, I'm untouchable right now. It would be stupid of him to try and come after me. Well, now that I'm thinking about it, I wouldn't put it past him." Dumbledore hums. "Anyways, I'm stronger now. Not as strong as I used to be, but I'm getting there.  Unless they have somehow formulated a poison with you-know-what, then I'm fine. Besides, Tom would break me out of Azkaban again if needed. I know he's constantly keeping tabs or whatever he does to follow me around like a creep."

"How do you know he's not watching right now?"

"Because I've cast a protection charm, duh. I'm not stupid enough to go around talking about him without it," she responds.