If I Was A God

Amarea's body hits the ground with a thud.

A man winces slightly, bending down to shake her awake. He watches as her eyes slowly open in confusion, taking in her surroundings with the utmost care. Her gaze slides back to the man.

"I see the Ministry finally found you, hmm? For the benefit of your pride, I'll assume you let them, now, get up. You have a mission to do."

"Oh, hello, Tom. Why yes, I am doing well, how about you," she answers sarcastically.

"Oh, shut up and stand already. I'm sure it was a pathetic fight for the sake of the students. Merlin, you've grown soft."

---

Readjusting her shoulders, Amarea walks through the dark room, eyes fixed on the hazy prophecies on either side of the group. Coming to a standstill, Amarea eyes Bellatrix Lestrange beside her before turning her gaze back to Lucius Malfoy.

Her eyes narrow as she hears a familiar voice, moving to the side to see Hermione, Ron, Luna, Neville, and Harry. Lucius starts to speak, and eventually, she follows Bellatrix to stand beside him, eyes trained on the movements of the other group. Her shoulders droop slightly as Ginny comes into view as well.

Silently cursing Tom, she puts a careful hand on her wand. Not only was she supposed to steal a stupid fake prophecy, Amarea now had to worry about the safety of Harry and the rest of the idiotic teenagers he had brought with him.

Death Eaters start to walk out of the shadows and Amarea turns her attention back to the task at hand as Lucius begins to walk, "Haven't you always wondered, what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord." Lucius hums. "Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret...of your scar?"

Amarea looks over Harry's group, wands raised at the Death Eaters on all sides. "All the answers are there," Lucius starts again. "In your hand. All you have to do is give it to me, and I can show you everything."

"I've waited fourteen years," Harry speaks.

"I know."

"I guess I can wait a little longer."

Amarea raises her wand as Harry jumps back, the whole group casting Stupefy. Quickly blocking the spell, she casts an invisibility charm, keeping up with Harry as he runs through the endless aisles. Eventually, after minimal casualties and a boatload of magick on Amarea's part, the group ends up on the floor, the Veil in front of them.

Harry starts to walk towards the arch, Amarea following him with a furrowed brow. With a sigh, she unwillingly separates herself from the group, moving behind them and materializing into black smoke. Following the other Deatheater's actions, she surrounds the group, moving around them in circles, and landing back beside Lucius.

"Did you actually believe...were you truly naive enough to think that you stood a chance against us," Lucius asks, walking up and around Harry before turning around and extending his arm. "I'll make this simple for you, Potter. Give me the prophecy now, or watch your friends die."

"Don't give it to him, Harry!"

Amarea turns her head at Neville's shout, watching as Bellatrix pulls him back by his hair, pushing her wand into his neck. Harry doesn't move, looking over at the boy, before finally, lifting the prophecy up and placing the hazy ball into Lucius' hand.

A bright light stings Amarea's eyes, and she quickly turns around, only to be met with Sirius Black.

"Get away from my Godson," he speaks, looking at Lucius with disdain before punching him across the face. Amarea watches with a small smile, watching as the blonde falls to the ground. Giving Sirius a small, secretive nod, she watches as he pulls out his wand, sending her flying backward. The rest of the Order appears and she approaches Remus quickly, the pair having a silent conversation.