|3|

"Y/N if you don't mind and if your boss doesn't mind could you possibly stay and chat with me?"

I stopped in place and turned to her and said " wait you want me to sit with you?" I'm thinking in my head why would she want to sit with me? " Of course you silly girl! Now come over and sit with me so we can get to know each other, you seem fun!!" After Hellie said that I got the biggest butterflies ever. "Well I guess a 10 minute break couldn't hurt." As you're walking back to Helena's table you're think to your self.. Omg what if I say something dumb, it's okay it's okay you got this just talk to her like you've known her for years but be polite and respectful! You sit down in front of her kinda nervous because you have liked her for so many years. " So Y/N can I just say you're so gorgeous and I would look be to get to know you more." " Omg Helena thank you so much it means so much and you also so gorgeous yourself. Also I would love to get know each other you seem really funny if we are being honest here." You and Helena just sat in silence after that for a little bit it wasn't awkward you just sat there and enjoy each other's company. Until Helena said something, " Well if we are being honest here I would like to know something." You look at here with a confused look but said, " Well what is the thing you would like to know." She just looked at you for a little bit until she finally said, " Are you single and what is you sexuality if you don't mind me asking." You thought yourself Omg does she like me? Do I just tell her to at I'm single? Then you finally spoke. " Well yes I am single and I am lesbian." After you said that a little smile came across Helena's face. " Are you single? And what's your sexuality?" You smiled at her and she looked at you and smiled. " Well I'm single and I'm confused on my sexuality, I had a boyfriend named rye but we broke up." She looked sad after she said the last part. " Aw Helena I'm so sorry." You out your hand on top of hers. She looked at you and started to blush. " It's okay, it was for the best for the both of us. But I'm okay now." "Well I'm glad your happy! All I want to is to see you happy." You said with a smile " Aw Y/N  you're so sweet. If you want to would you like to come to mine for dinner?" After she said that you didn't know what to say you've always dreamed of this day and now that it's happening it don't feel real.
" Wait am I dreaming or did you actually ask me to dinner?" Helena laughed at what you said and said " oh darling you're so cute, but yes this is really happening! You're not dreaming and I did ask you to dinner!"  You we're so happy you could cry! " Omg Helena I would love to have dinner with you! You have no idea how happy I am" Helena just looked at you and she couldn't stop smiling! " You sweet thing! Okay I will come and pick you up and take you to mine!" " Omg Helena I can just take a taxi you don't have to pick me up it's okay." You looked at you like you are crazy and says " Y/N don't be silly! You won't take a taxi I can pick you up!" You looked at her and smiled " Thank you Helena, but sadly I have to go back to work." Helena looked so sad after you said that " I was having so much fun! I can't wait for you to come to mine, now don't work to hard darling" Omg these nicknames are so sweet " Thank you hellie I will try not you! And here's my number so I can give you my address and we can work out a time." " Oh yes!!! I might need you address." After that y'all hugged and you walked away and you could feel here watching you walked away.

A/n Ahh you got dinner with hellie and next chapter will have some smut<3 So I hopped you I liked it! Also sorry if there is spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes lol I was writing this in school.
Word count:745