Chapter 9

Thronus and Nyd walked side to side down to the school hall. Not minding the loud and messy noise of the school.

Bigla silang hinarang ni Minerva and looked at Nyd. "You should call your parent now"

"At bakit naman?"

"Dahil sinabi ko na sa daddy ko and pinaprincipal kayo" tumawa ito "enjoy being expelled Im excited to see your helpless face."

Nyd fished out her phone and called Usher, she saw the grin of Minerva widened

"Una nako sa room Nyd" paalam ni Thronus may assignment pa kasi itong hindi nagawa.

After a few rings Usher picked it up.

"Hello nak bat ka napatawag?"

"Papa pinapatawag ka ng principal"

"Bakit?! May nagawa ka ba?"

"Yeah kind of"

"Sinong may ginawa?" She heard her grandpa at the background "Si Nyd Don Lazaro kaya pinapatawag daw ako sa principal"

"Give me the phone"

"Hello apo ko ok ka lang ba? Anyari?"

"Something just happend lolo, si papa nalang pumunta dito baka may mangyari pa sayo"

"B-but--"

"No please just stay there baka may magyari sayo"
She heard her grandfather sigh, "ok apo"

She was about to end the call "Anak I'll be there in a minute"

"Uhm ok po" and she ended the call and she saw Minerva "happy now?" But Minerva just winked while going away.

Pumasok si Nyd sa classroom at umupo sa upoan niya and she just sigh.

"Psst Nyd tapos kana sa assignment mo?" Tanong ni Maria sa kanya and she just raised an eyebrow and looked at Maria amused. She saw Lane, Railegh, and Cashielda grinning.

"Hula ko di niyo na naman ginawa yung assignment niyo"

The 4 of them nodded "ikaw din Maria ha naiinfluence kana" she said and chuckled and give her assignment to them which they copy immediately.

The door was opened harshly making it bang to the wall. Nakita nila adviser nila maputla parang naka kita ng ghost.

"N-Nyd and Thronus p-inapatawag kayo sa principal kayo rin Ares and Minerva."

"Hahay! Justice will be served na rin ahh~ can't wait for the word suspended or expell" Sabi ni Minerva while getting up and walked away with her brother. Everyone gasps making their eye widens.

But Nyd and Thronus ay kalma lang "shit! Bro di ko yun hahayaan! I-I can call my father to stop you from suspension" Vadon said he's shaking

"Me too I can help my mother is one of the shareholders and board" Cadmus offered to them.

"I'm calling my dad para connection" Railegh said as she fished out her phone at nakita niya ginawa rin yun ng 3 pati sila Cadmus and Vadon they're already talking to their parents.

"Guys no need thanks" sabi ni Thronus while rubbing the back of his neck.

"My mom is now is finding a way" Sabi ni Lane

"Guys no need just dropped it we don't need it thank you nalang talaga" Alzarene said and grabbed Thronus.

Umabot na sila sa principal's office at pumasok.

Nyd and Thronus stiffen sa nakita nila at kung sino ang ama ni Ares at Minerva. She felt her blood boil she's seeing red.

Umupo sila sa opposite na upuan nito. The guy resemble Thronus well except sa buhok.