Emperor

"I guess I can begin." Gillen says.

Luciano nods and slides the journal over to him. Gillen catches the book and opens it to the first entry.

"Alright, let's see... This one is about... England."

I wish I could be closer with Arthur. I just want to be able to randomly show up in a mirror and he doesn't respond with, 'Bloody h*ll'."

Most the nations felt bad for Oliver. They could understand that he just wanted to be closer with his counterpart.

"I just wanted to say hello, I don't understand why he seems to think I'm going to do something bad." Oliver says.

"Maybe it's because last time you two were together, you gave someone a poisoned cupcake and it killed them." Dai mutters.

"It's not like I did it randomly. It was important. I didn't even want to kill them, but I had to." Oliver frowns.

"Did Arthur know that?" Gillen asks.

"... No, no he didn't." Oliver smiles awkwardly.

"Eh, still kinda being a di- um, bad person though." Marcus says, attempting to avoid being at the mercy of Oliver's Swear Jar.

The other nations shrug before Flavio motions for Gillen to continue.

"Right, the next one is about Hungary."

Erzsebet is gender fluid. Gillen often helps them with finding things like binders.

"How did most of us not know this?" Andres wonders aloud.

"Probably because I made sure to never bring it up." Erzsebet says, awkwardly.

"Why not, if I may ask?"

"Bad experiences with past bosses, I think... I... I guess I was just worried everyone else would react like other people have." Erzsebet explains.

The nations look at them sadly. It was a life many of their own people dealt with.

How people can hate others for such small things, they would never understand.

"Do we want to keep going?" Erzsebet asks.

"We should. This is about Canada." Gillen says.

Marcus hates the sound of someone crying, and he'd be by their side till they stopped crying. He'd comfort someone for hours knowing they'd at least few safe with him.

"Aww, Marc, you're such a softy. Only competition is probably your 1p." Oliver coos.

"First of all, don't call me 'Marc'. Second, Matthew is not a softy, he's just quiet! He's more passive aggressive than I am." Marcus says.

Most of the other nations at least chuckle at his statement while he gives Oliver an unimpressed look.

"Well, are we ready to keep going?" One of the other nations ask.

"Ja, ja. This one is about... Japan."

Kurō looks up in confusion. He burned all of the journals he ever had years ago. Why was he being included in this?

After he was taken by his country's first official government, the emperor took him in as one of his children since Kurō was separated from Kamuima. It was this ruler that named him "Kurō". This is because Kurō as a name actually means "ninth son" since the ruler already had eight sons.

Most of the nations cooed at the entry. Kurō just flushed slightly.

He was close to that emperor before he was taken by the Roman Empire.

"He was your leader before the Roman Empire spread to us, right?" Lifeng asks.

"Yes."

"Wait, what?" Alex asks.

"Back when the Roman Empire was at its prime... I don't remember what happened, but they got into a war with China. Rome won, barely, and took Japan and Hong Kong as a reward. Kurō and Huo lived with us for a while because of it." Flavio explains.

"Oh wait!" Marcus shouts, "That's why you guys knew each other."

"Obviously." Huo deadpans.

"What happened to him?" Oliver asks.

"He died of old age. This was before I went back home. After that, there were a few more emperors before I got back. I remember I hated the one that was in power when I got back home from being stuck in the Roman Empire for so long." Kurō explains.

"Why?" Oliver asks. It wasn't as frequent that a young nation hated their boss.

"He was the one that caused the war that got his father killed." Lifeng says.

The room becomes incredibly tense at the mention of it. Sure, Kurō didn't mention his father that often, but they knew from some stories from China that the two were close.

"Actually, Lifeng, what were you two fighting about when that war happened?" Enkhbat asks.

"I honestly don't remember. What I can remember at this very moment is that it was some disagreements over trade. The actual war part was instigated by a couple tribes in Central Asia." Lifeng explains.

"We should continue. What's the next one?" Gyeong-Hui says, attempting to take the attention off of Kuro.

"We'll do one more before taking a break. This one is about... South Italy."

My boss won't allow any sort of trade with the north. He sees it as me becoming soft and that I just want to reunite with Veneziano.

It's true, but this war is not worth it in the slightest.

Most of the nations frowned. There had been about two decades where northern and southern Italy had split, central Italy becoming part of southern Italy for awhile.

They fighting was usually short lived, but bloody nonetheless.

It always hurt both of them extremely, even if they'd never truly admit it. Not out loud at least. They'd reconciled quickly after all was said and done. However, it was still incredibly awkward, like how it always was after a major war or wars.

"That'll be the last one for now. Everyone can go do whatever for a bit. We can come back in about fifteen minutes." Gillen says, looking down at his watch.

The other nations nod at the nation at the front. They all walk out of the room and split into different directions. They could continue later.

For now, they'd process everything that was happening. And also find out if their 1ps were going through the exact same thing if possible.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Shit, this took way longer than I thought it would. It's been like, three or four months, sorry everyone.

I got sucked into Genshin, then TPN. I'm still working on Hetalia stuff, I swear.

Anyways, since Omicron is being a bitch, be safe everyone!

Also, feel free to give me ideas for this, and if it fits with my version of the 2ps, I'll use it. (I just need ideas)