Dynasty

The night had been tense. Quite a few of the nations had not slept nearly as well as they hoped they would. However, they didn't dwell on it, instead focusing on the entries they'd have to endure for who knows how long.

Eventually, after everyone had woken up, eaten breakfast, and gotten ready for the day, they headed back to the Journal Room to continue on with the entries.

"Alright, this first one belongs to Sweden." Gyeong-Hui says, picking the book up off the table.

I don't know why everyone thinks my 1p is scary. He's incredibly sweet, even if he has a resting bitch face.

It's been a while since I've seen a genuine smile from him, but it shows he's sweeter than he looks on the surface

"I stand by what I said." Arvid states. "He's so gentle... When he's not fighting with Matthias, of course."

"He smiles?" An unknown nation wonders aloud.

"Of course he does! Why would you think someone wasn't capable of an emotion?" Arvid questions.

"Well, Chikap was known for never being angry..." Lifeng mutters.

"Fair enough." Arvid says.

"Alright, anyways. This belongs to Prussia." Said nations lifts his head in surprise.

I wish I could be as loud and confident as my 1p. But that pride is also one of the things that led to the downfall of his nation.

I don't know how to feel.

Gillen flushes a bright pink as a few nations look at him with pity.

"Gillen, you don't need to be as loud as your 1p. You're still valuable as a nation whether your confident and loud or not." Flavio says. Gillen only nods awkwardly as he looks towards the Southern Italian.

"I know. This was a long time ago. I've mostly accepted how I am, now. It's mostly just an occasional thought in the back of my mind." Gillen explains, a noticeably confident smile spreading across his face, much to the surprise of the other nations. "I still prefer to be quiet, but I have accepted how I am." He says, noticing their expressions.

A few of the other nations chuckle awkwardly, realizing he was responding to their reactions.

"Anyways..." Gyeong-Hui begins. "We don't have all day for this, we're moving on. This one is about China."

I'm worried. Yao's dynasties have already reached their end. My nation is still in a kingdom and is the strongest it's been in a while.

I don't want this to end. For both mine and my people's sake.

The entire group could only shift in discomfort on just how unstable they were. Truthfully, despite literally being immortal, they were still fragile beings.

If their nation falls, so do they.

If it falls, they die.

That was always something that resided in the back of their heads, eating away at them every moment of the day.

All they could do was follow the universe's path and hope for the best.

"We can continue onto the next one. No use mulling over mine right now." Lifeng sighs.

"Alright, this is..." Gyeong-Hui trails off as she stares at the next entry.

"Something wrong?" Ji-Yeong asks.

"... It belongs to Kainga..."

"Wait, the micronation?" Enhkbat raises an eye brow before both shoot up at a noise from under that table. Tala sighs before pushing up the sheet covering the table to see who's under it.