1. Where am i?

Chapter 1

Inside a shallow cave deep within the sea, a young merman lay asleep in an old, dacaying clam bed. The merman's long eyelashes trembled slightly as he heard the sound of the school of fishes swimming past his cave.

Arrien slowly opened his eyes in an half asleep state. He gently swept his black waist-long hair, as he drowsily tied it in a ponytail.

As his hair was tied neatly, his facial features was clearly revealed. His skin is as pale as a pure white pearl, which looks so tender and smooth. His peach black eyes reflecting the light seeping through his cave. His brows almost in a perfect shape.

Below his upper body was his tail, it's color is as vibrant as the light blue sky, the tip of his tail has a much darker hue but it does'nt lessen it's appeal, rather it perfectly contrasted it when combined. The only words that can only describe him was...

Beautiful...The kind of beauty that fits the saying 'it can cause the destruction of a country or kingdom'.

Arrien's eyes brightened as he remembered what day it was. He immediately got up, ate his breakfast and swam outside his cave.

Today the mermaid king will bestow him the title of a noble, and he will finally get to live in a life of luxury that he always dreamed of.

In fact, he was an orphan and he lived in a welfare house near the coral reef with the other mermaid cubs when he was a child, when he reached the age of ten, he left the welfare and began to blend in human society to work, and he learned about human technology.

He managed to become a top class superstar after years of hard work, and now the king of the mermaid kingdom will reward him a title because of his achievements.

There is only one way to be a noble, except for being born as one, you can only earn a title by proving your worth and talents.

Almost all of the merpeople that received the title of a noble in the kingdom has a big name in human society, either they became one of the nation's leaders, or a powerful figures in the buisiness world.

This was how he came to become a noble that the king will bestow today. He has also become a world wide top tier artist in the entertainment circle with his talents and looks.

He has done almost everything just to achieve what he was today, he danced till he felt his limbs might fall off, he sang until his voice became hoarse and he acted in almost every tv series or movies possible, not caring whether it will be popular or not, he strived to perfect everything he does for the sake of living a peaceful and leisurely life.

Yesterday as he was in a day off from work, he received a message from the king, for he(king) got wind of his every merits in the entertainment circle and will reward him the title of a noble. After that he immediately went back in excitement.

As Arrien was heading to the palace, he noticed that there was something heading in his direction. He narrowed his eyes slightly to better see what it was.

"It looks like some kind of group of fish lumping together" he whispered.

But as the thing drew closer, his eyes grew wide in horror as he noticed that it was'nt a group of fishes but a brewing water hurricane! The speed of the hurricane grew faster and stronger by the minute.

'I have to run!' He quickly thought.

[A/N: here i wrote 'run' instead of swim because it feels much right to read 'run' rather than 'swim']

However he was already a second too late when he realized that the hurricane is much stronger than he expected and his whole body was being pulled in it's direction.

He tried hard to swim in the opposite direction but it was useless as he was pulled inside it.

As he was getting dizzy because of the repeated circling of the hurricane, a huge rock suddenly appeared from who knows where and smashed against his head before he could even react.

Blood slowly dyed the salt sea water as he felt the seething pain in his head.

The memories of his whole life from childhood to now sweep through his mind as his conciousness slowly withdrew. His last thought as his vision grew dark was..

'Is this how... i'm going to die? If there is next life, please let me just be born as a noble.'

He slowly closed his eyes as he completely lost conciousness. However, never would he have thought that he could open his eyes again after this.

He should've rejoice for being able to survive that hurricane but before he could, he was dumbfounded in the scene in his eyes and the only thing that he can say was..

"Where am i?"

Word Count: 1,032

A/N: Hi guys! Hope you like this novel. As i said in the synopsis this is not a harem one, because i much prefer that the MC of my first novel to be loyal to one person only. But i will try my best to create a wonderful story for you dear readers. I will be updating every two days.

By the way this is a fantasy isekai with cute protagonist, and for those who have questions about his original world, Yes, it was on Earth.

And one more thing, the mermaid race is a secret to the human society and the mermaid race has three genders :male, female, and the seria. As you all know what a third gender represents. But it does not have any estrus a.k.a heat period. The Seria only applies on males, and they have the highest rate of fertility, but it also depends on the appearance of a Seria, the higher the appearance value is, the higher chance it is to be impregnated.

And yes, the MC is a third gender so it's an mpreg one with a lot of buns ahead.