Characters info

Ashraine Von Faust Carmielle- 18 yrs old (in this pic

- 18 yrs old (in this pic. But take note that he's currently 7 for now)
- Was transmigrated back to his previous world after he was caught in an underwater hurricane. He was adopted by the king of Carmielle kingdom and was the 1st prince of the Carmielle kingdom.
- Past life name: Arrien
- A purelooded mermaid
- Is a naive and silly MC who has an extremely high IQ (self-proclaim) but has an excessively low EQ.
Likes: family, cooking, singing, dancing, sweets, leisurely life, books, anime songs.
Dislikes: Two-faced people, bitter foods, being alone, people who harmed his family and close friends.
Magic Attributes: all in Mystic Level
(Common)  (Bloodline) (Unknown)
     fire            Light             Sound
   water        Healing          Space
    earth      Lightning       Creation
    wind                                Illusion
      ice

•••••••••

    Azral Von Faust Carmielle- 42 yrs old (hard to believe his age right?)- Was the 2nd son of the previous emperor and the current Queen Dowager

- 42 yrs old (hard to believe his age right?)
- Was the 2nd son of the previous emperor and the current Queen Dowager.
- The king of the Carmielle kingdom and was also the one who adopted Ashraine.
- Is an overprotective and silly idiotic doting dad who puts on a gentle and calm facade to avoid little Raine ob seeing his 'uncool' side.
Likes: Family, Little Raine, Little Raine's cooking, hunting, friends, his niece and nephew.
Dislikes: Scheming two-faced people, people who hurt his family and friends, criminals and human trafficking.
Magic Attributes:
   Fire (Advanced level)
   Water (Advanced level)
   Earth (Mid level)
   Wind (Advanced level)
    Ice (Mid level)
Bloodline magic: Light (High level)

•••••••••

       Jill- 78 yrs old (A/N: don't look at his appearance, ya'all might not want to get on his bad side or you can say goodbye to all your dear lives~)- Azral's trusted aid and butler, his family's ancestors lives were saved by the Carmielle roya...

       Jill
- 78 yrs old (A/N: don't look at his appearance, ya'all might not want to get on his bad side or you can say goodbye to all your dear lives~)
- Azral's trusted aid and butler, his family's ancestors lives were saved by the Carmielle royal family many centuries ago, they were deeply grateful that they have vowed to serve the Royal family for as long as their family live.
- His family's ancestor was just a commoner so for those who ask if he can use magic the answer is no, but they were given a little blessing by God so their physique is much stronger than average.
Likes: little Raine,his family, serving the royal family, neatness.
Dislikes: Two faced people, people who talked bad about the royal family and little Raine, bribery.

•••••••••

   Roselia Asmeryl- Absolutely

   Roselia Asmeryl
- Absolutely. do. NOT! ask. a woman's. AGE!!
-The current Queen dowager of the carmielle kingdom.
-Mother of Azral and the 1st prince and little Raine's grandmother.
Likes: family, little Raine, tea parties, Raine's cooking.
Dislikes: Green tea b*tch*s, sl*ts, schemes.
Magic Attributes:
  Fire (mid level)
  Water (low level)
  Earth (low level)
  Wind (High level)
   Ice (Advanced level)
Bloodline magic: Shadow (mid level)

•••••••••

     Jason Ars Caspel- The Captain of the Royal knights and one of Azral's childhood friends

     Jason Ars Caspel
- The Captain of the Royal knights and one of Azral's childhood friends.
- The 3rd son of the House of Caspel dukedom. Has 2 older brothers (both of which has a brother complex to him).
- He kept a poker face ever since he reached 12 yrs old which led to his brothers dismay (A/N: remember when Azral reminisced their childhood in chapter 3? It's actually true and our dear Jason here is a chubby and cute kid when he's younger.)
Likes: martial arts, quietness, neatness, sweets, training, friends.
Dislikes: rebels, talkative people, slacking, sl*ts.
Magic Attributes:
  Fire (High level)
  Water ( Low level)
  Earth (Mid level)
  Wind (Mid level)
  Ice (High level)

-‐-----------------------------‐-----------------------------------------

    Hello Guys! i've been gone for this long, does none of my bootiful and handsamu readers miss this lonely single dog author? Well?? .....none?... ok... that's fine but even if there's none, this generous author presents you ghost guys our MC and others pics! Well?? hope y'all like it.

  Once the other characters show up i'll put their pics next time. If you have any questions about the characters please let me know it in the comment section below, i'll answer it once i see it.

  Anyways, i'm extremely surprised and delighted when i saw my views and votes! tnks for the almost 2k views and 98 votes! Also tnk u guys for following my novel! I'll keep up my good work in updating! Although it's a slow update hehe. But i'll see when i'll be able to update since i've got tons of modules.

  This is it for now! see you next time!