7. Elionor

Chapter 7

     Ashraine was dragged off by Azral into the carriage after they finished packing. The royal knights were bustling here and there as they prepared to set off and go back to the royal capital.

    Inside the carriage, Ashraine was sitting absentmindedly in front of Azral as the vehicle started to move. Although  the the carriage was of high quality and looked luxurious, the road was still a little bumpy and was shaking from time to time.

    Azral was silently smiling calmy as he stared at the lovely child that was unawaringly displaying a very adorable scene.

    His big black doey eyes observing the interior of the carriage curiously, his white and tender little chubby legs was unknowingly swaying from time to time, his whole body was glowing with curiosity, maybe due to the occassional shaking of the carriage or it might be just his excitement, his little hands were tightly gripping the side of carriage's soft couch.

   Despite Azral's calm appearance, when he was met with this naive and adorable child that was meeting the world for the first time and was unintentionally selling cuteness ignorantly. He can barely keep his calm at this scene.

   'Aaahhh!!! Raine was so cute!! So cute!! I want to squish him into a dumpling!!! Ah ah ah!!! I can't!! I think i'm gonna have a heart attack!! Ok, Calm down me! You gotta keep your image!! Haii... it can't be helped, little Raine was just too cute!! He was the cutest little child i've ever seen!! No, he must be the most adorable child in the whole Kingdom!!'

   It's not really an exageration to say that sentence. Raine was indeed the most adorable kid that this mighty and handsome king Azral has ever met.

   Fortunately Azral has a very strong self control and has been showing a mild smile from start to finish or else he would be showing a very unsightly expression from enduring his emotion too much.

   Although he still covered his mouth for fear that his lips would smile too widely and reveal his true thoughts.

   Ashraine was unaware of Azral's internal turmoil as he was still busy observing the carriage. He can't help but glance curiously here and there as this was his first time he rode a carriage in both of his lifetimes. The road was a little rocky and bumpy, but that did'nt stop him from silently examining his surroundings.

  Although the appearance of the carriage from the outside is relatively simple and not very flashy, but when he went inside, it's as if he was not in a carriage but a very small room for royalty or nobles with two soft couches and a high quality pillows on each sides, there was also a small velvet coloured curtains by the window, by the side of the carriage walls was a small bookshelf that can hold at least 10 or so different books.

   If it were'nt for the carriage's shaking from time to time and the noise of the horses outside pulling the carriage, he might think that he has accidentally went in a secret room by mistake.

  It was'nt until half an hour of observing did he finally started to feel bored from observing.

  Azral noticed his excitement from earlier was replaced by a bored expression.

  "Well little Raine, the road to the Royal Capital was still at least 3 hours away and we will be riding in this carriage nonstop so that we can get there before it gets dark. You might get a little bored so if you want, i can tell you some knowledge about this country."

    Ashraine was indeed feeling very bored at this moment, so he immediately agreed. At least now he won't be clueless about this world anymore.

    Although he he did lived here for 7 years in his past life, his knowlege about this place was almost compared to none since back then he did'nt dare go beyond the forest near the lake, and there was no one to teach him in the first place, so he was just like a newborn baby with no knowlege about the world.