12

Bethany POV

It was hydra.

Peter grabbed my arm and leaded me away from the group.

"Peter wait!! We need see what's going on", I exclaimed.

"This isn't safe cookie, we need to go", he said.

"Peter what if they are onto something big? We need to stop them", I explained.

"No cookie"

"Petey! listen to me, we can't go like this, it's our duty to protect everyone and we both are capable of handling a big fight, we can do this", I said.

I can clearly see that he was conflicting with himself, but right now we have to stop them no matter what.

"Okay, you are right, let's go", he decided.

I am glad that he took this decision.

We went back to the spot and listened to their conversation.

"We need get at least five children for the experiment", one man said.

"Master said that they live here", other one replied.

"Let's do this quick"

"We can't let the avengers spoil our plan"

"This would be the biggest experiment in the history, a weapon that would be indestructible"

"Pete, we can't let them take the children", I whispered to him.

"Yes, avengers haven't arrived yet", he said.

"They won't be able to make it, maybe we can buy some time for them", I suggested.

"Okay, let's do this, did you bought your weapon?", he asked.

"Of course"

"Because it's time to unleash The Dark Musketeer" , he smirked.

I nodded in agreement, Peter put on his mask and took his position. I put on my hoodie and took out my weapon and got onto my position.

It's show time!

A/N: I know it's short, I have got projects from school so I am busy with those, hence, I can't write long chapter. But I will try. I hope you enjoy it!!