13

Third Person POV

Peter and Bethany landed on the ground in swift motion and faced the men.

"Doing bad things boys?", Bethany smirked.

The man with the long beard came running towards her but she dodged his attack and did a roundhouse kick, the men loosed his balance and fell towards the ground. She took this opportunity and knocked him out with her sword. After he was out she turned towards the other two men who were approaching her and sprinted towards them and punched the man right across the jaw that knocked him out in a second and slashed the other man with her sword in one swift motion.

While, Bethany was taking out few of the men, Peter was webbing the others and knocking them out. 

Suddenly, a man took an advance gun and shot at Bethany, sending her flying into the walls. She gasped with the strong impact and tried to sit up, but she grunted in pain and looked at her big wound on the stomach, This is going to be nasty, she thought.

She tried to get up but failed as the pain was becoming unbearable for her, seeing her weak the man took his opportunity and grabbed her by her throat. He pinned her against the wall and chocked her. She was trying to get free from his hold, he was stronger but not as strong as her, she wrapped her legs around his neck and forced him towards the ground as a result his grip got loose, she quickly took his hand and twisted it resulting in a loud scream that escaped form his mouth. 

Bethany was loosing a lot of blood and her vision was becoming blurry, but she ignored the pain and kept on fighting, Peter was close to her and helping her take all the men out.

"Dark, there are lot of men then we anticipated and you are badly injured", Peter said.

"I know Spidey, don't worry about me, we have to stop them no matter what", she replied.

While, they both were fighting few figures emerged from the sideways.

Bethany POV

I was extremely exhausted and my vision was getting blurry.

Suddenly, out of nowhere the avengers arrived and got into the fight. They took out everyone and soon the fight ended. Peter was coming towards me shouting my name but everything was becoming blurry and then I blacked out.