𝐕𝐈𝐈

Y/N laid down in her bed. She had a day off today even lessons with Amber are canceled for today, she didn't know what to do without Aether. And that all she could think about...

Aether

Aether

Aether

His golden hair

His golden eyes

His gloved hands

His smile

She looked down at her self and stopped herself. She could hang out with Keaya, that would be a good idea. She rubbed her hands up and down her thighs, hoping to please herself in someway.

All she could remember was Aether hugging her close, whispering to her that everything was gonna be ok. She remembered his legs rubbing against your own, as if needy for something.

She just banged her fist down to her mattress and sat up.

"I have a stupid but amazing idea"

[♡]

Aether went to Kathryn for his rewards from his 4 commitions he had completed. He was panting hand groaning from all the beat downs from many hilichurls and slimes. Paimon just floated over his shoulders pretending like he wasn't hurt at all. Aether slapped his hand down on the counter, getting Kathryn's attention.

"Oh, Aether, are you ok?" Kathryn asked.

"Just... Give me my stuff I've had a long day" Kathryn sighed and gave him his daily Mora. Aether then went and sat at the fountain, then seeing Y/N walk up to Kathryn shortly after. She said some things then Kathryn nodded. Y/N made her way over to Aether and smiled, sitting down on the empty spot next to him.

"I see you've had a rough day" Y/N giggled. She was right, Aether had cuts and burn marks all over him, probably from fighting hilichurls what weilded fire weapons. "Come on, let's go to back my house so you can get changed. Earlier today I bought you more clothes"

Aether blushed just a bit. "Thanks, but, what about lunch?"

"We can have lunch together tomorrow, for now, you need to rest" You pulled him off the fountain and walked down the steps Aether at your side. Aether's hand somehow met yours and he held it, tightly. The warmness of his hands and the smile on his face was amazing. His hand wasn't gloved so you can feel all the hard and soft parts of it. Aether looked over at her, it felt so... Right to be with her, holding her hand, cuddling with her at night, comforting her after a nightmare. It felt good to be there for someone, especially a girl like Y/N.

Aether was deeply in love now, no doubt about it. Now the only thing for Aether to do is build up the courage to ask Y/N out.

Y/N was feeling the same way about Aether. She finally found out her feelings yet wasn't ready to ask him out. He wouldn't ever love someone like her back...

Right?

[♡]

They got to Y/N's house, Aether in his brand new clothes.

"Again, thanks for the clothes" Aether said, walking out of the bathroom.

"No problem Aether, anytime" Y/N flashed a smile. Aether weakly smiled back and fixed the collar of yet another button up shirt.

"Hmm, why don't you try on this blazer with that?" Y/N plopped a golden blazer over his shoulders, but she forgot to take her hands off on him. She ended up massaging his shoulders, while Aether was looking at himself through the mirror. "It matches your hair" Y/N chuckled. Aether turned to her, both of them blushing.

"I- uh-" Aether made noises under his breath. "Thanks... I guess" Aether looked away for a small bit, then looking back while Y/N started to chuckle.

"You look so nervous. Why are you so nervous? I'm not gonna bite!" Y/N giggled again. Aether couldn't take it anymore. He, he felt a weird urge.

"Uh... I forgot... I have to meet up with uh... Amber! Right~" Aether chuckled nervously and shrugged the blazer off his shoulders. "I'LL BE HOME FOR DINNER!" She heard him yell from her window. She sadly leaned against the windowsill, watching Aether run off.

Amber always ruins everything.

"Well, that's it for love life," Y/N sighed and looked back into her room. A neat stack of clothes was on her bed, Aether must've folded them before he panicked and left. She then looked out the window.

Y/N looked at Aether's still damp clothes on the lines. She watched them away in Barbatos' winds, mesmerized by the shine of the golden accessories on the outfit. Her eyes glistened at the orange and pink sky, the sun half way under the horizon. She thought about the whole week Aether had been here. Weird things with her mind have gone on, like love and other thoughts, and that one bouquet of flowers that she had gotten from an anonymous person.

Speaking of which...

A dove, white as snow flew to her, holding a small letter in their beak. The bird landed on the window sill by Y/N's hands and plopped the letter down onto her lap.

"Huh? What's this?"

Once more have I tried to find you
Once more I will try again.
Every day you look out at the swaying trees, I can't help but smile.
This is not who you think it is, the golden locked traveler.
But someone you are yet to meet in a very long while.
Take this dove as a gift and this letter too.
I hope my love that I get to meet you soon.

Y/N blushed heavily. She looked over at the dove, it was cooing at her, nudging it's head to the letter then out the window.

As soon as the dove did that, the wind swayed.

Barbatos was the only name she could think of. Again, no, he is a god, he doesn't have any time for her. She doesn't have time for a god either, she only has time for organizing fruit and loving Aether.

She crumpled up the note.

And that's it.