𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Aether didn't really go that far. He needed help with romance. He didn't go to Amber like he said to Y/N, although he felt so guilty to lie. No no no. He went to the expert of love, the most love experienced person in all of Mondstadt.

Bennett from Benny's Adventure Team.

Bennett had told Aether one time during a random hang out session that he had fallen in love and now successfully had a partner, he didn't specify on what gender the person was, Aether thought it was a girl at first, he never suspected Bennett as gay, ever. Just Aether's luck too, Bennett was alone at good hunter, eating a nice chicken sandwich.

Aether approached the teen, then rethinking all of the things he was about to ask.

Can you sense any signals that someone loves you back?

Is it possible to fall in love within one week?

Can I get them to like me back? And how?

Aether just took a breath and sat down in front of Bennett.

"Oh!" Bennett looked up from his sandwich, noticing Aether, then immediately started to choke. His face turned red, struggling to breath. Normally Paimon would be here to help, but she's with Jean. Aether panicked and ran behind Bennett, patting his back roughly. Bennett coughed out a chunk of chewed bread and it flew across the table. "Sorry there Traveler, almost choked to death there" Bennett gave another weak cough and waved his hand to the seat in front of him.

"I need your help with something" Aether flat out said.

"What! My help! Wow I- What for? Some scary adventure at Dragonspine? Some comic relief for a risky long trip to Inazuma? Oh! How about-" Aether shook his head mid sentence.

"Sorry Bennett, it's none of those" Bennett huffed and looked down at his unfinished sandwich. "I came for you for- for um..." Aether took an inhale. Bennett got his hopes up for nothing, poor kid.

"Well... I'm just happy to help with anything! It's hard to be helpful to people when you're the most unlucky person in all of Teyvat" Bennett chuckled and grinned back up at Aether. "Just got my hopes up that's all! Well? What were you gonna ask me?"

Aether took a heavy exhale. "I need help with love troubles" Bennett immediately hissed.

"Boy... Or girl...." Bennett struggled to ask.

"Girl, I believe so..."

"Welp!" Bennet slammed his elbows onto the table. "Can't help ya there!"

"What? Why not?"

"I only know how to get to guys, I'm only interested in them anyways" Bennett shrugged. "I think that Lisa or Jean can help you, I'm not positively sure though" Aether sighed. "I know right? So unlucky, I hate it when I can't help people. I heard that Lisa is in the library all day, you can head to her anytime you'd like!"

Aether sighed and nodded weakly.

"Yeah... I'll go ask Lisa"

He was already disgusted at her lewd words ahead of time.

Aether wasn't happy to go ask Lisa for help with love troubles.

[♡]

"Well, who is this lucky girl?" Lisa taunted Aether as she twirled a strand of hair around her finger. "I'll be so happy to help you dear~" Aether cringed. Please don't ever call me dear ever.

"It's... Uh..." Aether tapped his hand to the desk in front of him. "It's Y/N. The girl who works at the General Goods stand" Lisa just smiled.

"Oh, her~" Lisa painted a picture of Y/N in her mind. "You have amazing taste, Y/N is a very pretty young woman, although I heard rumors going around the Knights that she might be interested in someone. Or so Amber has said"

Aether gulped down all kid worries. His heart beating rapidly. He was scared that Y/N didn't like him back, but... They did only know each other for a bit more than a week.

"You've been here for around 8 days... And you're already head over heels?" Lisa chuckled. Aether's face became flushed with different shades of red and pink. "I understand how you feel, the first day I joined the Knights, I immediately fell for Jean, the acting Grand Master. Everything she did just set me off with a red face. My heart was beating fast, and I've never felt so lovestruck in my life before. That was all in 3 or so days. It's ok to fall in love quickly, or get over someone easily, it's how some people are. But I soon had to expect that... she never loved me back" Lisa stated, sorrow filling that last sentence. She sighed and adjusted her hat. She waved her hand and made a rose appear, right from her magic. "Take this, give it to Y/N when you're ready"

"Thanks Lisa," Aether smiled and took the rose.

"You're welcome, anytime dear~"

Again with the dear.

Aether got up from his seat, rose in hand and waved goodbye to Lisa, soon leaving the library.

[♡]

"Ugh! Again with both of them!" She groaned and fell back in her chair.

"Princess, are you alright? Did my other bait work?"

"NO! It didn't! She crumpled it up and threw it out the window!"

The mage whimpered at her loud words.

"I'm still not sure if he'll actually go with it...

I know my brother well enough"