𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

She was laughing with another. I felt my stomach ache.

She was blushing for another.

Her hand was interlocked with another's.

Her eyes were lost in another's.

I cleared my throat of all my worries and walked up to her, smiling wide.

"Hey Y/N! Why didn't you tell me you left my cottage?" She looked confused. Her eyebrow raised and the smile she once wore was drawn to a line. She then looked over to...

To...

The person she was with was Venti. Venti the Bard.

I felt like choking him right then and there. He stole my girl. But he wouldn't do that! He was a kind soul, he could never hurt a heart of a friend.

My thoughts and reality were out of sync. I wanted to believe that Venti would never do such a thing. But here he is, taking my woman away from me. And yes I sound like some crazy boyfriend, but it's the truth. He betrayed me as a friend, and now he's making my love betray me as a lover.

He smiled evily at me and softly grabbed Y/N's hand, like he was taunting me. His eyes seemed to have changed. His posture, his everything had changed. This didn't seem like Venti.

"Oh, Y/N! Do you know this guy? Is he bothering you?" Venti smirked at me.

"Huh?" Y/N looked me up and down and shrugged. "I don't know him" She pulled strings of my heart, pulling it into pieces. Was she lying to me? What the hell was happening?

Venti then gave me another venomous smile and stood up. "Just what do you think you're doing? Do you plan on harming her?! Oh you better not!" Y/N sighed and smiled at him. She basically had hearts in her eyes and her face was red.

I felt my blood boil.

My face was hot with embarrassment. Everyone in the bar looked at me, all noise had stopped.

Then started the chanting.

Oh the chanting.

It started out so faint.

"Fight fight...."

Then it just grew louder. And I soon found myself closed in a ring of people, Venti being across from me.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT"

"Wait what are we exactly fighting over?" I had yelled over the voices just a bit.

"You tried to hurt that girl!" One drunken man said.

I shook my head. "No! I would never try to hurt her! Let me out I say! Hear my plead of mercy!" I yelled and begged for a fight to not begin. These men didn't know of Ventis true strength.

I knew I had to get out of there, or I would be black and blue all over.

Y/N then stepped in the middle and yelled for everyone to quiet down.

Apparently someone in the crowd had passed out and she needed some help carrying them to safety.

That was my chance to sneak through some people and to go back home.

...

At least I know she's safe.

even if it's with him.