Just This Once (Heimdall x Reader)🍋

It was a week before Ragnarok had started. Back and forth (y/n) went at Brunhilde about this but today she managed yo leave you alone. It felt nice to have a day away from "Humanity needs this! Girl power! Are you even hearing me (y/n)!" to a sad misfortune however, you were the only one in the palace that the Norse gods stayed at. Of course Heimdall was there, he always was but everyone else was gone. It was then that the idea of annoying the hell out of him, occurred to you. Without a thought, you barged in his room and pushed the door open. 

"Kinda great not having to hear those Valkyries blabbing their faces off" you said sarcastically, which drew his attention. To your disappointment Heimdall looked rather sad. Great, that's the last thing you needed. 

"I don't think this is a good time" he said slightly tugging on his purple hood. A few tears leaked from the god's goggles. Okay, now (y/n) was really worried, this was very out of character for him, Heimdall never cried. You got down on your knees and held the both of his hands gently with a small smile.

"Hey talk to me, what happened to ya" you said rubbing your thumbs against his tiny palms. God, he was so damn tiny but it was so cute at the same time. "Did someone hurt you?" you asked in a slight panic while maintaining eye contact. Sure he wasn't what people wanted when it came to looks, but holding eye contact that long only made you blush brightly.

"I don't get why I'm not well liked, everyone is getting married and living happily and here I am just stuck in the same place with nobody to talk to" the small god confessed. (y/n) couldn't help but feel bad in response. Heimdall didn't look bad in your eyes, he had a nice body but he wasn't your top pick, his good heart balanced that all out though. (y/n) took the liberty of letting one of his hands go and holding his cheek, which he gently leaned his head into your touch.

"You know I'm single too, don't take it personal, in fact I have an idea" (y/n) said letting go of Heimdall and closing the blinds. There was no denying that you wanted to try this for a long time, now was your golden chance and you wouldn't let it slip away.

"Hey what are you doing?" Heimdall asked concerned as the room darkened. You shut the door and held a finger to his mouth before pinning him down to his bed. He showed no sign of fear but looked rather confused. You climbed on top of Heimdall, which made him let out a squeak or a moan, you couldn't tell. The tiny god happily wrapped his arms around you innocently as you buried your face in his neck.

"To answer your question, I'm trying to turn you on" you bluntly said, making his breathing more intense. It was that response that made him get more grabby with (y/n) but in an innocent way. You could already feel an erection from underneath you, meaning you had done your job well. You took advantage of that and started rubbing his erection, while kissing his neck in a loving way. This was great, you already had full control over Heimdall, at this point, he was like putty in your hands. "Maybe this will ease your emotional pain but I'll allow this just this once.. got it?"

Heimdall submissively nodded and reached his arms out for you as you pulled away. Damn it, he was adorable, why did he have to be so cute? It would only hurt you when you told him that you were both just friends after this, you didn't want him to be your future, only to help him with his sadness. His innocence and adorable actions would be the death of you. "I understand, just once" he responded weakly. (y/n) nodded with a smile before taking off his hoodie. This was going to be fun. You blushed at the sight before you and pulled down his trousers, later on you undressed yourself as well and got back on top of your dear friend. It was at this point that you had no idea in hell what to do, you were both virgins and it was obvious. 

"I've never done this so I'm going to try my best" you said fondling the small god. Heimdall turned his face to the side out of embarrassment, he craved (y/n)'s touch at the moment. You slowly lowered yourself onto him to where he was now inside of you. In response, Heimdall let out a loud moan which made you excited. (y/n) ran your hands up his body as you started to ride him. His pupils dialated as he reached out for you again. You gave in and let Heimdall embrace you. Pleasure for him built up quick and his moans got louder. Of course this only encouraged you to speed up the pace. Right now you were having the time of your life, in fact, you hadn't had this much fun in eons.

Heimdall pressed his head to your chest to hear your heartbeat. You were perfect to him, in his eyes, you were the one. Eagerly, he wrapped his legs around you and pet your head. Laying back, he let out a tear and closed his eyes, not that he was sad, but that he was happy. (y/n) held the god down and started panting, you were running out of energy but that didn't stop you. With the last bit of the energy you had you sped up the pace, making him scream.

"I'm about to cum, keep going" Heimdall let out. In response, you did as he said and kept bouncing on him until he shot out warm strands of cum inside of you. (y/n) let out a high pitched moan and laid your head on Heimdall's chest while dripping sweat down your head. The tiny god ran his fingers through your hair and hugged you "I feel better already" he muttered cutely. "also I know you don't like me, you don't have to stay, having you as a friend is the best thing I can ask for"

You let out a small chuckle and sighed in relief  "actually I think I might want to keep you"

((so I know Heimdall doesn't have many fans out there but he needs some love too lol, next one on the list is Zerofuku so be expecting that one, he needs love too, like badly lmao