Beast and the temptress

::Oh how wrong this beast had been for light, but oh my dear light ain't superior, all he had to do was find his mirror.::

This isn't the story of the beauty and the beast. because in that story Beauty falls in the love with the beast despite his bestial nature and turns him into a good guy and breaks his curse. In this story, there is of course a beauty but she is not the one who turns the beast into a human. It's someone as fallen as the beast, a temptress. Because the beast consumed the people into his darkness but she was already dark and they bloomed through it. Making a new tale, this wasn't a fairytale.

The beast, so-called hybrid, the abomination, the worst and ruthless of all, terror spread across the world was desperate to find his beauty. Because as said in all those stories a person with good in their heart can bring back a person drowned in dark. The beast went to everyone that shined, so that he could be saved by his demons.

There once he met a her, the temptress, she didn't sparkle like the beauty he was searching for, her aura was haunted, it was tormented. It screamed for wanting happiness similarly. She was on a mission to find something so desperately which even the beast longed for, A family

She never feared the beast-like everyone else did though he did scare her, she won't admit. Then there for what she did, she went to the beast for protection. This was a risk, but she, the temptress called Hayley Marshall was a risktaker.

Surprisingly he did protect her. They both were pulled towards each other in their loneliness. Perhaps because of their darkness or the wolf in them called. But she knew she had to do something, it was her destiny. The beast asked her " staying or going?" And Hayley Marshall was never going without staying. So she stayed.

He walked up to her. She offered him control which he always wanted. Deep in un conscious and in conscience, he craved control. And surprisingly, she knew it. She knew exactly what he needed.

There he fucked her. The palace was filled with moans and filthy sounds. All night long. They were in trance, nothing mattered for them except for what they were doing. She was bloody enjoying it too much and so was he.

It wasn't lovemaking. The Hybrid was never into lovemaking he just had sex. Though he loved someone he wasn't into passionate lovemaking, he loved all the naughty things in bed. His wolf craved it. She gave it to him. But little did they know what they were doing. They were creating something which would give light to both of them. A hope that it will be all alright.

After the sex, she leaves a place where he tells her she can find what she longed for. Soon he is called there too. He fumbles seeing her because it crosses all his believes. He orders his knight to kill her. But the knight believes in redemption so he saves her in the attempt of saving him. And it works.

Soon, the knight falls in love with her and so does she. The beast becomes a bystander to soon an epic love story to be told.

Then here too he seeks for his beauty. He even finds her still the temptress' aura pulls him back. She feels it too. The temptress after all had given him a princess, a daughter, an heir, something to believe in. 

Soon due to his enemies she becomes an abomination too, just like him. Her almost family hates her now.

She was a queen to them. Only the beast could see it. So he gives her back her title.  He is surprised and jealous of her that she could control herself and the breaking, though being an like him.

He once asks her how? She says, "because I have you"...

$$$

She embraces his darkest parts and then tells him let yourself come through those demons. Don't run from them. Fight through them. It's ok, it won't hurt being a good person. You would still have control and ultimate happiness. 

He then understands it and finds it intriguing that she can give him light while passing through darkness. She and only she can satisfy him in all ways. Sexual and emotional.

She turns him into a so-called honourable man. He recalls the night hadn't they made hope, he would have been deep drowned. But they weren't because she gave him hope, literally and emotionally, a reason to be good and then showed him the way through the demons.

He finds it ironic that he told her no more running and it was him who had to stop running from his demons. After all, he had to go through them.

Hadn't it been for her and Hope, he still would be the beast consuming every sparkling thing inside him and making them like him, then toxic and then find another Beauty. But he had been wrong all along. Coz it wasn't the beauty he needed, it was darkness that could go through the light, he needed.

____________

A/N

So what I think is if there wasn't hope, And Julie Plec said Klaroline would have been together. Of course, they would have. But Klaus would have completely changed caroline's spirit.  As in legacies which KC's make so much about that newspaper. It confirms my ideal that he would have made her just like him like he always claimed that she and her were the same though they weren't. He would have pulled her so much into the dark that she would have eventually loosed her light and grew toxic. The way Rebekah claims that every woman they ever had brought had grown toxic.

And Cami I think she started losing it when she became a vampire. Though Klaus would have done anything to bring her light back he would have loosed interest in it. She was turning toxic as said but she died.

Klaus was never sexually attracted to cami nor caroline, still, I don't why they showed that kc sex scene.

While Hayley, there was no pulling her into darkness. She was a mirror of him. Though when she became hybrid she could control herself better than Klaus. She could show Klaus light while embracing his darkness. Plus he was of course sexually attracted to her too. She could give him both. By that I mean all the emotional advice he needed and in other ways too.

And yes Hope was the reason she stayed as everyone says. But she gave him hope. Also, he gave her Hope too. That is the thing people forget.

They eventually became each other's light and completed each other and their family. Though expressing it was always the hardest. Their connection however simple it seemed was always the hardest and something not everyone could understand. They loved each other in their own twisted way.

Plus Elijah came into Hayley's life at a very crucial stage and at that time Klau couldn't be there for her. That's why it went down. Though when Klaus and Hayley grew on each other it was too late. Though his reaction to her death showed how much he needed her more than anyone, he needed her as much as he needed Hope.

I dont know why i am telling you this. I just wanted to express it.

Anyways,
I hope you like this.

Thank you.
🙂