I'll endure it

Taehyung took him to his place after their little ' hot session' and Jimin was so flustrated to even communicate because he wasn't able to digest what was even happening

Taehyung noticed Jimin being lost in his own thoughts so grabbed Jimin's waist and pulled him close that caused Jimin to widen his eyes as his hands landed on Taehyung's chest which caused him to look down in embarrassment as he was about to create some distance between them Taehyung pulled him more close and lifted up his chin in order to maintain a eye contact

Jimin shyly looked in Taehyung's brown orbs and he could find the word 'domination' screaming and particularly he could see something dark that was scary and exciting at the same time on the other hand Taehyung could find something tighten in his chest by looking at Jimin's innocent figure, he was feeling guilty to use such a innocent soul like this, and well 'love' had already entered him but all he could do is deny his feelings before it could grow more he decided to secure himself, he pulled away from Jimin making a certain distance between them which caused Jimin to frown.

Taehyung spoke
' Come on- I'll drop you to your house'
With that cold tone Taehyung exited the house leaving a confused Jimin behind as he exited the house as well as he sat in the car to leave for his home.

The ride was silent and kinda akward until Taehyung decided to break the ice
'I-I the thing which happened in the restroom was a mistake let's just forget about it'
Taehyung said in a cold tone while directly maintaining a subtle eye contact with Jimin

'A--A- mistake-?'
Jimin could feel himself getting teary listening to such words he thought the feelings were mutual but this just proved him wrong.

'I mean yeah, I know you have feelings for me Jimin but I'm sorry I can't return them I don't feel the same and infact I never will I'm straight , gay and all of this isn't my thing and well I kinda lied about not having a interest in Sana, I do like her I'm meeting her today. I'm so--'

Taehyung was cut off when a slap landed on his left cheek as he looked surprisingly to find a crying Jimin
'How could you do this? You just played with my feelings if you didn't like me you shouldn't have kissed me Taehyung! I'm not like others!
And if getting in such flings is your regular thing then I guess I really judged you wrong'
Jimin was about to get out of the car when a certain hand on his wrist pulled him as he landed on Taehyung's lap

He looked up in surprise to find a angry Taehyung boring holes into his soul
'OH SO NOW YOU'RE GONNA CHARACTERISE ME PARK JIMIN?! WHAT KIND OF GUY DO YOU THINK I AM? AND HERE I THOUGHT I WAS NOT BEING JUDGED BUT GUESS WHAT? YOU'RE JUST LIKE OTHER PEOPLE AND NOW I'M PROUD TO NOT LIKE A SLUT LIKE YOU!'
With that Taehyung pushed Jimin out of the car harshly and left
Jimin bent down to his knees as he started to cry here he thought he was finally gonna complete his love life, but love?! Is never is in luck and the fact that he thought Taehyung is suitable for him hurts him, but he's gonna endure it.

With that Jimin went home to find a Jungkook only in a T-shirt making breakfast he wiped his tears so that Jungkook wouldn't be concerned and he went and patted Jungkook's shoulder as Jungkook turned around happily and hugged Jimin, just as Jimin was about to ask Jungkook something about those hickeys on his neck
Seokjim came out dressed up nicely as he backhugged Jungkook and Jungkook turned around as Seokjin attacked his lips, Seokjin was about to grop Jungkook's butt , Jimin cleared his throat gaining their attention as Jungkook shyly hid behind Seokjin as Seokjin giggled a little by his actions.

'I guess I got all my answers'
Jimin smiled smiling warmly as he was really happy to see his Kookie so happy, by seeing his smile he even forgot his own problems but with Jungkook's bunny smile he'll endure his problems as well.

A/N- Honestly Jimin is such a Angel I just can't--😭
Vote if you enjoy reading this and drop your views❤️