EPILOGUE:The Namseok Couple

After the Jinkook couple wedding all of Jungkook's friend shifted to the Kim Mansion as insisted by Jungkook because he couldn't leave his friends in that house without his presence so currently Jhope was sitting on the bed as he was having a anxi...

After the Jinkook couple wedding all of Jungkook's friend shifted to the Kim Mansion as insisted by Jungkook because he couldn't leave his friends in that house without his presence so currently Jhope was sitting on the bed as he was having a anxiety attack due to his past abuse, Namjoon was just taking food for Jhope as he knocked the door and came in only to find a Hoseok curled up like a ball producing low sobs, Namjoon's heart broke to see this he knew about Jhope's past and he wish he could do something about it and beat the shit out of them but he knew past is past so he ran to Jhope and pulled him in for a hug as Hoseok was surprised and about to pull away that's when he smelled a familiar scent coming from the person, he got to know it was Namjoon he tightened the hug and buried his face deep in Namjoon's chest as he started sobbing.

Namjoon started rubbing circles on his back in order to calm him down after some half and hour Hoseok pulled out as he looked at Namjoon only to find him indicating a warm smile.

'You feeling better?'
Namjoon asked concerningly as Jhope nodded and shifted his gaze to the floor as he was too shy to maintain a eye contact with Namjoon

'It's okay Hoseok-ah, we all are with you and I promise you, you won't experience all of those brutal treatments again you deserve a whole lot better because you're beautiful inside and outside you can lean on me or anyone in this house we won't ever judge you'
Namjoon said it in a stern tone holding Hoseok's hand to dedicate him about the sincerity in his words as Jhope started to tear again and nodded and hugged Namjoon again

Namjoon was surprised at first but he let out a giggle when he noticed how cutely Jhope was sniffing him he pulled him closer by his waist until there was no gap between them, Jhope widened his eyes and looked up to Namjoon.

'I like you Hoseok-ah. Um I know your past experiences and I won't ever force you to like me but I just wanna be honest with my feelings so I told this to you not that I want a answer you can take your time I mean-I'm not that good and I would totally understand if you reje-'

Namjoon words were cut off when Hoseok shushed him by placing his fingers on Joon's lips he then spoke
' I- I really like you too. I wasn't very confident if you would return my feelings I mean look at me! I'm nothing you can like um get anyone you want so I wasn't sure about it and I suppressed my feelings I just I'm dirty and I guess you deserve-'

Jhope was cut off when Namjoon placed his lips on top of Hoseok's preventing him to talk further soon both of them were lost in the kiss but soon broke it off due to the lack of oxygen

' You're not dirty! Stop saying that I like you regarding the fact that you're perfect or not I love you Hoseok not you body I love the way you just smile even in the worst situation, you make me happy Hoseok-ah and only you can do that you hold a special place in my heart and no one can replace it do you understand? No one babe'
Namjoon said while caressing Jhope's cheeks and Jhope started to tear up again as he was touched he never received loved in his life all that he got was pain and sufferings but now being loved by someone is something new for him and he wants to experience it he does and only with his Namjoon

He cupped Namjoon's cheeks in his hands and Namjoon noticed the closeness between them before he could ask for a kiss Jhope already pulled him in a kiss as both of them expressed the unspoken words, the happiness within them.

They pulled apart after a minute as both of them smiled

'Will you be my boyfriend?'
Namjoon asked as he placed Jhope on his lap with both of his arms on either side of Hoseok's waist and Hoseok's hand on Namjoon's chest he smiled and replied

'I would love to'
Both of them giggled due to the sudden shyness between them as they hugged again with a sudden brightness on their face, maybe this is what they both were longing for, a lover someone who would be with them in their sorrows, happiness and they finally found it.

Mrs.Kim was standing outside besides their door witnessing everything as she smiled seeing this his favourite Son got his lover, even though Mrs.Kim and Namjoon weren't related she loved all 3 of them the same and she was happy for each one of them.

This is how a new chapter recapitulated in both of their lives and the happiness they were longing for finally knocked their door and it was gonna stay that way forever~

The Journey of three mafia leaders and three suffered boys were all happy as they united with each other finding their beloved happiness💞

A/N- This story comes to an end angels👼🏻
I'm gonna miss it for sure but I'm quite satisfied as it was my very first book ig I've done a good job ill soon come out with a new book❤️

Please vote this very last time for this book and me as we both need it🥺