before

💌: Innocent Lips

Florence Lee, a lover of dance and a girl with social anxiety. It's time for her to start university, make new friends and make a fresh start. Living with her older brother, Felix, in London, she believes now is a perfect time to start over.

But that's difficult when your past becomes your present.

Hyunjin Hwang, a lover of dance and a lover of art. With family troubles and a slightly traumatic past, he believes he needs to start fresh. Moving to London to live with his best friend, Felix, he does not expect to also live with the girl who he never thought he'd see again.

With feelings and emotions dug up from the past, it's hard for Florence to keep feelings at bay. Especially if it's her brother's best friend.

DISCLAIMERS

This story is a part of my imagination and used for entertainment purposes only.
THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION - the face claims for this story are simply just face claims, I am by no means intending to harm any idols/members, I'm just simply borrowing their faces!

This book also contains strong language and adult/sexual content.

(I do not allow any translations or reposting of my book)

AUTHOR'S NOTES

hello my loves <3
welcome to my first ever book that i've published! please keep in mind that this is the first ever book i wrote and i wrote this with no thought that it would get this many reads. i mainly did this just for me and my own entertainment, i didn't expect other people to enjoy it.
so thank you, thank you for all the love and support, it means the world.

and with that being said, happy reading and i hope you become apart of the fam if you're new here! <3

kisses,
F x