epilogue

5 years later

Florence

"Great session everyone! See you next week!" I wave goodbye to the nine and ten year old girls.

"See you, Miss Lee!" Lily is the last one to leave the studio and I instantly sigh with relief when the door closes.

Packing my things away, I put on my coat and turn the lights off before leaving myself. Locking the studio doors, I head out of the building and to my car so I can get home after a long day.

Even though I've been working as a dance teacher for three years, every day still feels like the first day. I always still get the nerves before seeing the girls I love with my whole heart. I'll never forget the first day I met them. I had a panic attack before I left but Hyunjin reassured me I'd be fine, and I was. The girls are amazing and it's been incredible to watch them become beautiful dancers.

I will never be able to thank Hyunjin enough for getting me back into dancing. When I gained my confidence back after a lot of sessions, I knew what I wanted to do.

When I started university, I had no clue what I wanted to do. But the minute I graduated, I knew I wanted to help other girls gain their confidence through dance. I never had confidence growing up so helping other girls gain at least a tiny bit of confidence is enough to make me proud.

Seeing as it's my turn to cook tonight, I quickly head to the shops to buy some ingredients before making my way back home.

Around a year ago, me and Hyunjin bought our first place together. It's a small one bedroom apartment, close to where Felix and Changbin live, and I love it.

I've always wanted my own home to decorate and clean so when we got the keys, I was the happiest girl on Earth.

Felix kept the apartment we bought together and Changbin moved in. It was a great decision to keep the three bedroom apartment as they adopted a couple of months ago, making me an aunt to baby Daeun.

I've never been so happy being an aunt, she's the little sunshine we all love deeply. I spoil her rotten and she nearly made me want my own child but then I remembered, I'm only twenty three and there's no need to rush.

My parents were over the moon that they've finally become grandparents and it was adorable seeing their faces on FaceTime.

Watching Felix become a dad hasn't felt real. He's wanted be a dad for so long and when he surprised Hyunjin and I at dinner once with the news, I could only be proud of him.

Changbin has also been amazing, it's very clear he loves my brother even from the way he looks at him and I couldn't be more happy for them.

The usual cold London air greets me when I get out of my car and start heading up to our apartment, carrying two carrier bags full of food.

With some struggle, I open the door and Kkami is soon coming to greet me with tiny barks whilst wagging his tail.

"Hey, baby." I drop my bags near the door after shutting it and pick up Kkami.

I give him kisses whilst I head to the living room to see if Hyunjin's back from work.

When I got my job as a dance teacher, Hyunjin got his art work to be sold in an art shop round the corner. He's been painting none stop and our apartment has basically turned into an art studio but I don't mind, I love that he's found his passion like I've found mine.

He also got in touch with his parents. After a few months  of not replying to his messages, they finally replied and they agreed to see him. As they live in Korea, a few years ago I let Hyunjin leave for a week to rekindle with his family.

It was hard being away from him but he was doing what was best for him and I can tell it's lifted a massive weight off his shoulders.

"Jin-" I start but my breath gets caught in my throat when I see the living room has been decorated with lit candles, illuminating in the dark room.

I shoot my eyes towards Hyunjin, who's standing in the middle of the room with his hands behind his back and a smile on his face.

Putting Kkami on the floor, I give the man a confused look but he motions with his hand for me to walk over to him.

When I do, he gives me a lingering kiss on my lips before placing his forehead on mine.

"I've wanted to do this for so long, but I can't wait anymore." he takes a deep breathe before kneeling down on one knee.

My heart rate increases massively and I shoot my hand to my mouth. Tears fill my eyes instantly at the sight of him holding out a box with a diamond ring in.  It's similar to the promise ring he gave me a few years ago, but the diamond is way bigger.

"Florence Lee." he starts, voice thick with emotion and he's tearing up himself. "You are the most selfless, beautiful and kind person I know. You light up every room you walk into and you make me the happiest man alive. You've taught me so many things and no words can ever describe how much I love you. So, would you do the honour of being my wife?" he pops the massive question I already know the answer to.

"Yes!" I waste no time in kneeling down in front of him, placing my hands on his cheeks and kissing him. He chuckles into the kiss, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you." I breathe and open my eyes to see tears are running down his cheeks like mine.

"I love you more, gorgeous."

T H E   E N D