Chapter 1 - The Lab.

It is the day that Laff is attempting to see if he can get rid of the "Bloodshot" within Socks' body. Memegod wakes up first to see Socks cuddling up with him burring his head in his chest.

"Socks you need to wake up" Memegod says while lightly shaking Socks in hope to wake him up.

"Hmm?" Socks groans tiredly.

"Laff should be needing you by now." Memegod replies.

"Just 10 more minutes. Please?" Socks says with his big puppy dog eyes.

Memegod sighs "Fine but if you fall asleep dont expect me to wake you up"

Socks goes back to sleep and within half an hour Laff comes bursting through the door.

"Wakey wakey gentalmen" Laff shouts.

Socks and Memegod are startled by Laffs shouting causing them to both fall off the couch.

"Laff!" Memegod shouts angrely. "Knocking would be nice!"

"Sorry.." Laff replies "But I have good news!"

"What news could be so good it causes you to burst through the door and wake us up?" Socks asks.

"I said I was sorry, but anyway I think I might of found the cure!" Laff says excitingly.

"Really??" Socks shouts.

"Yeah I think I might of!" Laff replies.

"Thats great!" Socks says. "So what do we need to do?"

"Well Im sorry Socks but the only way is with an injection"Laff says

"Laff!" Memegod shouts. "You know Socks isnt good with injections."

"I know but like I said its the only way!" Laff shouts.

Socks tenses up at the sight of the injection causing him to hide behind Memegod. Socks raps is arms around Memegods waist for dear life knowing that the injection would be painfull.

"Are you sure its the only way?" Memegod asks.

"Im sure" Laff responds