Chapter 2 - The cure?

"Remember Socks I will be as quick as I can" Laff said in hope to calm Socks down.

"And remember that Im here if anything goes wrong!" Memegod added on.

"When your ready Socks I will give you the injection" Laff said.

It took a few minutes for Socks to come back to his sences.

"Ok! Im ready!." Socks said.

Laff injects Socks with the cure causing him to go crazy. The next second Socks had jumped out the window and onto the road.

"SOCKS! COME BACK!" Memegod shouted

"Socks! that was only the first injection!" Laff shouted.

"The first injection?" Memegod asked. "What do you mean? Is there more than one?"

"Yeah I forgot to mention that there are actually 3"Laff replied.

"You could have said that earlier Laff!" Memegod growled.

"You can save the yelling for later we have to get Socks!" Laff shouts.

"I guess your right." Memegod replies "Lets go."

Memegod and Laff run out the door and onto the streets in hope to find where Socks had run off to.

"We need to hurry up and find him before someone finds him or he infects someone" Memegod said.

"Or in the worst situation both!" Laff replied.

"If he infected someone that would probably start world war III" A voice said from behind them.

Laff and Memegod turn around to see Ally following them.

"Ally?" Laff asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Wait did you already know about the Bloodshot?" Memegod asked.

"If your talking about what I just saw happen to Socks not really. You see I was going to surprise you guys by paying a visit but when I saw Socks in his current state I had to see what was going on so I was kind of spying on you guys..." Ally explained.

"Well at least now we have help" Memegod said. "Do you know where Socks might have run off too?"

"If Im correct on this which I really hope I am not he was running to Blazas house." Ally said.

"Well we better hurry before Socks infects him." Laff said before running off.

"Well we're no good standing here, lets go!" Ally said