Frost/Nova

(A/n: Welp, I don't really have to say anything here, so... enjoy the chapter; I guess...)

Ursus

Terran Year 10XX

...
....
...

After brutally bashing your comically large spoon into the remaining soldiers, you went back to the infected children, visibly scared by what you did to them.

Y/n Come on, let's go, it's only a matter of time until they find out about it.

Infected Boy M-mister...

Y/n ...?

Infected Boy W-we still h-have to find the others...

Y/n Hmm...

You looked at one of the guards, seeing his chest go up and down, signifying that they're still alive.

Y/n I think I have someone who knows the answer.

You went towards as their eyes were fixated towards the noise, once they saw you they tried moving, only to fail due to the beatings you gave them.

You pulled their collar, looking at their eyes in the most menacing way you can.

Y/n So, you either have two choices here, tell me where're the rest...

Using your arts again, you created a weapon that can only be defined as Pain and Pleasure, at the same time.

A dildo with a hidden blade.

Don't ask how in hell would that work out if someone were to try and create it.

Y/n ...or I'll shove this in your mouth.

Clearly shaken by the offer, they chose the first.

Ursus Guard H-head towards the central railway, go to the south one, that's where they're at.

Y/n Glad that you chose the latter, now...

You bashed their face with The Spoon, knocking them out.

Y/n Central railway...

Before you could think of a way to know where the hell that was, one of the kids seemed to have found something on one of the Guard's pockets.

Infected Boy Mister! I think this is a map!

Y/n Huh? Oh, right.

You took the map from the kid's hand as the latter went back behind you.

Y/n Hmm... turn left, left, and right...

Infected Boy Where should we go now, mister?

Turning to them, you directed a reassuring smile towards them.

Y/n Well, we should find a place where they won't see you, after that, I'll find the rest of your group, alright?

The rest of them nodded.

Y/n Alright, follow me, I think I know a place...

...
..
...

Ursus Guard What the hell is taking them-

A knife was thrown at the guard's head, killing them.

What do you expect, them surviving that fatal wound? Me neither.

Y/n And... Clear! You guys can come out now.

The group of kids, who were hiding at the pile of rocks, came out as they rushed towards you.

Infected Boy Are they... dead?