Tranqui.Lity

(A/n: Imagine having an update schedule, couldn't be me.)

Undisclosed Village, Ursus

Terran Year 10XX

...
....
...

Your prediction on today's weather was another fail.

Instead of the faint snowflakes you anticipated were only met by the blizzard raining down on you.

You only sighed in the very situation you're as the probabilities of supplies coming over have been crumpled.

You could only stare at the window by your side, which was once blooming with such life compared to now.

I guess this is what you wanted for a peaceful life.

Nothing to be bothered with.

Nothing to be worried of.

Nothing to be...

Saddened with.

Redirecting your attention to elsewhere, you can hear audible humming in the Kitchen.

Being curious just as I am, you stood up from the chair you sat on, making your way towards the Kitchen.

Arthur Ah, Y/n! Do you perhaps need something from me?

A Frail Old Cautus by the name of Arthur was boiling water by his side. They had their arms behind their back, wearing humble smiles as they landed their eyes on you.

Y/n You know I see that pack of Noodles behind you, right?

They responded with a chuckle before revealing what they were behind them.

It was a slightly opened Instant Noodle packet, accompanied by a wooden spatula.

It was also Seafood Flavored.

Arthur How come can a rascal like you know I was about to make for myself?

Y/n Well... no one in this village genuinely loves Noodles here other than you... and also eats it like a fucking lunatic...

Arthur Hey! Language! And don't think of me being enjoyed to such food! If it weren't for you cooking it last month then I wouldn't be in this state!

You chuckled at what he had to say. Technically you were the cause of the state he's in...

Besides, who wouldn't love Instant Noodles?

Y/n If it's okay for your health then go ahead gramps... not like we're running out or anything...

Arthur Says your Arts! You can make indefinite amounts of it!

Y/n That's not how it works, gramps...

*Knock! Knock! Knock!*

Arthur Hmm? Is it Amelia? I'm sure she told me that she'll-

Y/n She's sleeping upstairs.

Arthur ...

He sighed before standing up, walking past you while he made his way upstairs.

Arthur I hope you know what you're doing, 'cause I ain't paying your funeral...

Hearing the door shut you sighed before walking towards the front door.

Y/n Hmph, talk about being stingy with money...

Without having a single shred of concern about what would greet you at this untimely state, you opened the door.