8 - Interest Grows

ight so I know ass might has already been mentioned as joinin gthe UA staff which shows that izuku must be from 14-15. He's 14 and there are 8 months untill the entrence exam.

Cheatsheet

Midnight - Miss midnight/midnight

Present mic - Loudmouth

Eraserhead - Dadzawa

Cementos - Cementos

Nezu - God

Power loader - Digger

recovery girl - UA granny

Snipe - snipe

Izuku Midoryia - little listener/blank/Zu

Vlad king - Not the king

All might - Target practice

Hound dog - Woof

13 - Perfect oblivion

Hitoshi Shinsou - Mind gamer/mind gaymer/Toshi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

Intrest grows

Ua staff chat

8am

Dadzawa : Guys I'm scared of the problem child

not the king : Why he's just a quirkless kid, what harm can he do?

Little listener is online 

Little listener : Blood Control is useful even beyond its ability to protect and attack. Pro Heroes are still human, meaning they all have weaknesses to exploit. One would think that blood loss is Vlad King's main weakness, but the Blood Hero handily eliminates via the very nature of his Quirk. If an enemy slashes or stabs him, then he will begin bleeding, sure, but that just means he has more tools to work with on the battlefield -- the blood isn't lost, it's freed.

Vlad King can recall any lost blood into his body at will, though he usually doesn't need to go that far in battle. Ordinarily, Vlad uses his costume to release blood on purpose to move it, and evidently, his blood sustains his body even outside of it. Otherwise, his Quirk would be fatal to use. Whether Vlad King releases his blood or a villain does, he's just as ready to keep fighting. Instead, his enemies must incapacitate him with blunt strikes, like a concussion, rather than trying to slice and dice a hero who can't bleed out.

(credit Louis Kemner on Cbr.com I'll link the artical in the a/n)

Little listener is offline

not the king : There's no use having information is you can't use it kid.

dadzawa : kan are you stupid? because this kid has a higher IQ the nezu WITHOUT a quirk. He could take you out easily or could sell this information to any enemy and you'd be screwed.

Not the king is offline 

Dadzawa : Idiot. Anyway yeah I'm scared of the kid, His analysis on me is scarily detailed and I'm currently aware of one video of me fighting. Also HOW THE HECK DID THE KID GO SO MUCH ON MY PERSONAL LIFE!?

God is online 

God : This is very intresting, very intresting indeed.

Dadzawa : Oh no

Little listener is online 

Little listener : Nezu-san as fun as it'd be I am not Currently  planning world domination.