Our date

The next morning 

Minju pov
"Chaewon it's time to wake up it's already 9 am" said Minju while pushing on Chaewons's body.

arhhh i don't want to wake up yet I want I still want to be here with you said Chaewon. 

Minju blushed as she heard those lines from Chaewon.

"Weren't we supposed to go on a date today, c'mon get out of bed and get ready" said Minju 

Chaewon just remembered they were going out for a date and quickly rushed out of bed and got ready for their date. She wore a beautiful black dress for the date, as she was exiting the room Minju saw her and was in awe, her beauty really is next level said Minju to herself. 

Chaewon accidentally heard what she said and teased Minju by saying "You have a crush on me don't you"  and Minju strongly denied it.     (A/N)(Minju being tsundere hehe)

On their date, Minju and Chaewon went to Hangang river, they walked on the pathway enjoying the fresh breeze while chatting about life and once they found a nice spot, they laid the picnic mat, but the breeze was so strong that the mat kept flying onto Chaewon's face Minju came to the rescue trying to help Chaewon but they got tangled and fell on top of each other..

Minju was laying on top of chaewon they both froze for a solid 10seconds and looked each other in the eye, Minju looked away first and ran off to hide her red face while Chaewon followed and teased her. 

To be continued..

sidenote: short chapter here I'll try to write something longer in the next chapter I started this chapter on a whim so ideas r lacking :/