The new girl 2

The next morning when I arrived at school, there I saw chaewon strolling along with another girl, with their arms linked and bright smiles on their faces illuminating their surroundings. They seemed to be a hot topic amongst the students, whilst I was approaching Chaewon I heard the girl next to me whisper to her friend how Chaewon and the girl beside her look so good together. I became a little anxious as my initial plan was to ask for her number, but after seeing them so close I felt inferior and left hurriedly.

I just couldn't stop thinking about who that new girl was, so I went over to the F3 to find solutions and on my way there, I once again saw the both of them and this time they really looked like a real couple, the other girl was petting on Chaewon's head and Chaewon responded with a bright smile on her face. I felt weirldy jealous and the anger burning inside of me. I just couldn't take my eyes off them, my mind went blank as all the thoughts ran through my mind. 

But then Wonyoung and Yujin came by and tapped me on the shoulder, I was too focused on Chaewon that I didn't realize the other F3 members were calling me, Wony let out a big shout and finally caught my attention Yujin questioned "what i was doing here", Wony quickly answered with "She must've fallen in love with chaewon that's why she here looking for her right"? in a sarcastic manner. I thought to myself was I showing my interest on Chaewon too much? I decided to just shrug off their comments and walked off. 

"Wait up Minju where are you going, didn't you come here to see us?" Said Yujin

"No, i wasn't."

"Then were you here to see you're Chaewon" asked Wony

"WHAT?!?! definitely no"

"looks like somebody is mad" teased Wony and Yujin.

ringgggg ringggggg

ugh its time for classes now, so I wasn't able to find my answers from F3 coz i didn't want to make my feelings seem obvious- wait no i don't have feelings for Chaewoni just wanted to know who that girl was...

Chaewon pov

Ya ....., its time for class we better get going. I'll walk you to class

(a/n .... is the secret yet to be known person who chaewon is close to)

I walked my friend to class and we got in the whole class were staring at us in awe, I wasn't very sure why but it made me feel good I proceeded to guide ..... and told her to take the empty spot at the back, she was all alone so i felt bad and moved from my original seat besides Minju and sat next to her. 

Minju pov

When I reached class there AGAIN I saw the both of them cuddling together, I realized Chaewon was no longer sitting beside me. 

When the teacher got in class she announced that we have a new transfer student from Gil-dong (길덩 a neighbourhood in Seoul). The teacher called the new student upfront to introduce herself and later i learnt her name was.......

To be continued.