1-prologue

Since this is the prologue it will be short and have lots of times kips.

Somewhere deep in the galaxy a large explosion is heard as frieza destroyed planet vegeta. Little did he know one saiyan escaped...

About a year later

BOOM! Hiruzen heard a loud bang.
'What on earth could that be?' He wondered. He began to run at top speed towards where the sound had come from. When he arrived he saw a space pod in a crater and a crying baby, with a tail?
Sarutobi decided to take in said baby and give it a home and cut off it's tail. Little did he know it was the best decision of his life..

Konoha 5yrs later

We see a young black-haired boy and Hiruzen training. "Amazing Minato! Breaking trees with a single punch at five?! ." Hiruzen complimented the now named minato.
"Thank you Sarutobi-sensei!" Minato Yelled with compassion in his voice.
'Must be some outer-space kekei-genkai that grants immense strength' Hiruzen thought while Minato was cheering. All of a sudden some yellow orbs came flying out of Minato's palms.
"Minato. What. Was. That" Hiruzen asked sternly.
"You're asking me like I would know" He retorted matter-of-factly.
"Well there's only one person I know with that power. The only person stronger than me in my prime." Hiruzen said "And his name was Roshi. I'll have to call him back to the village so he can train you in.. what was that called again? Ah that's it KI he train you in KI control."

"Oh ok." Minato replied

2 months later

"Where is the boy with Ki?" Roshi asked
"He's right here." Hiruzen said gesturing to the boy hiding behind his leg.
"Hey there Little guy" Roshi said crouching down to his level "I'll be training you now as you have a fairly unique power that only I have access to." He said
"O-Ok" Minato said shyly

Minato is basically going to do the training goku and krillin did as well as ki blasts, flying, wall and water walking with ki and even more inhuman strength.