11

-george pov-

after the final bell rang i grabbed all my things and made my way to my locker. i put all the books i didn't need inside, and took out all of the things i needed for at home.

i put everything in my bag and walked outside to my car. i threw my bag into the backseat and drove
home. once i got inside i brought my bag upstairs into my room and went back downstairs. i sat down on the couch while i waited for dream to get here.

around twenty minutes had passed and dream still wasn't here. usually he got here minutes after i did. i grabbed my phone and went to his contact to text him.

dream

where are you?
1:59pm

are you still coming over?
2:08pm

i sighed and set my phone down. maybe he was just running late, or had to stay after school. or maybe he had to stop at his house first and get something.

i thought nothing if it and continued to wait for him while watching tv. when the episode ended i picked up my phone and checked the time.

2:32pm

oh. so i'm guessing he isn't coming.

i shut the tv off and grabbed my phone. i walked upstairs and went into my room. i sat down on my bed and sighed.

i grabbed my phone to text him one last time. i wanted to see if he would answer.

dream

text me when you see this
2:33pm

hi
sorry for ignoring you

don't worry about it. is everything okay?
you seem off

well i talked to sapnap and dylan. i figured things out.

really? so what was the deal?

don't worry about. just know you're okay now.

dream.

george it's fine

no it's not. did they make you...

no, they didn't make me. i did it myself.

i felt guilty. i knew dream didn't want to come out to his dad. he always talked about how scared he was. except i made him do it, because i was being selfish.

i knew i should've just ignored him, and let him do what hurt me.

dream

dream why would you do that? you knew he's homophobic.

because it had to be done, george. everything
you said in the bathroom got me thinking. you
we're right and i had to stop all of this.

so what about dylan and sapnap??

fuck them. now it's just you and i.

i feel bad though

why? george don't feel bad