17》Camping Tracking

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Tzuyu accompany Mina going down to main entrace where Wonwoo and Mingyu waiting. The first view she saw was her twin hugging Wonwoo. A questionable face explain all on her face. It pull her curiousity and end up she wanna know what makes Mingyu and Wonwoo hugging each other.

What she knew is their relation still tense and they both distancing each other.

Now Mina just saw they two hugging and patting their shoulder each other.

There is one feeling she hold it from three days ago, a offended side.

How cant she being fine when nanny Jeon told her that she and Wonwoo parents wont join them for camping. And what most annoyed her when nanny Jeon registered their name in one camping program for three days.

More bad, Mina and Wonwoo be a partner and will share one tent.

"Oh, you guys here."

Mingyu speak once they walk towards them. Sadly that he and Tzuyu cant join them as Tzuyu will spend time with her family to fly to Taiwan. While Mingyu had his plan with their foster parents.

The curious thing on him was why Mingyu look having another plan that she dont know. But before she can jump into any conclusions, Mina let him be.

"I think everyone ready to go. Tzuyu, is it fine if I drive you to airport?"

"You have nothing to do?"

"Gwaenchana, my parents resting for a day before we go to holiday tomorrow."

Tzuyu nodding her head and let him bring her luggage to his car. Now only Mina and Wonwoo still standing without conversation. Suddenly, Mina realise that she have to give her house key to counter so it will keep safe.

She turn and leave him alone to counter. She then greet the male server.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh hello miss. Im Haechan. May I help you?"

"Yeah, actually I and my housemate will not be home for several days. So can you keep our house key for a while until we back?"

"Sure, but may I know which floor and number of your apartment?"

"Our house number is 109 at sixth floor."

Haechan write the information on small paper before stick it on the house key after Mina hand him. As their short conversation done, Mina thanks him before go back to where she left Wonwoo.

But he's not there so Mina wondering her eyes to surround before someone tap her shoulder.

As she turn around, Wonwoo standing calmly with empty hand.

"Where were you going?"

"I putted our bag pack in my car. Lets go, we had another half an hour before the camping program start. We need to gather and register our attendence."

She didnt speak after that and just keep silence once she hopped in his car. Mina wear her earpods to prevent awkwardness between them and stare outside the view.

Many things playing inside her mind. Their arrangement, Mingyu suspicious acted, their lost mother, nanny Jeon, about Wonwoo and many mores.

She cant choose where to handle first by all the problems happend to her.

It mess her head and it affected her day. Her mood swing everytime she met Wonwoo and his family especially nanny Jeon. Its still early to make an argument with Wonwoo now. Its almost ten in morning and she dont have interest to have a conversation with him.