Tartaglia, Diluc, Zhongli, Kaeya

Lol, I was in the mood to write this as the first chapter. I think it's a bit based on Tartaglia tho. But here we go :>> Enjoy!!
————————————————————

It is currently 2 a.m, Childe just finished his school assignment and was tired. He headed straight to his room to rest after a long day until he remembered that Y/n's banner had just been released, so he hurriedly turned his computer on and started Genshin Impact

"I'm so tired... but Y/n's banner just released so Sleep can wait." Childe was trying so hard to stay awake because the music was making him feel more sleepy. Eventually, the game had finished loading so he immediately clicked his mouse to start it. After a few seconds, the game finished loading he hurriedly clicked on the wish option to wish for his favourite character and her weapon.
He was excited to wish for Y/n until he saw the number of primo gems he has. None.

"Oh gosh, I told myself I wouldn't whale for a character anymore... But... I guess it wouldn't hurt to spend only a hundred dollars for Y/n right?" So he bought crystals and convert them into gems so he can wish for Y/n and her weapon.

"Hmm, I should try wishing for her weapon first."
And he did. It took him 60 pulls just to get her weapon. After he successfully got her weapon, he immediately wished for Y/n. "I'll try a single pull first." After clicking the single pull option, the animation on the screen turned to gold. Childe screamed in shock because he got his favourite character on a single pull but he ended up waking his roommates Diluc, Kaeya, and Zhongli up.

"For God's sake Tartaglia! It's 2 in the morning why were you screaming like a girl?!" Diluc hissed. "Sorry. I got too excited because Y/n came home"
Childe explained. "How the heck are you so lucky... Y/n didn't come home for me yet-" Kaeya sulked.

Little did they know that the Y/n they are talking about was in their living room. "Wait... How did I get here?" the h/c girl questioned. Y/n started to explore the house without letting her guard down because who knows what might happen to her.

A few minutes have passed, Kaeya and Diluc are now playing Genshin with Childe despite Diluc being extremely annoyed with both Tartaglia and Kaeya. Zhongli decided to go to the kitchen to brew some tea for himself because he wasn't in the mood to play with the three.

He noticed a figure standing in front of him holding a weapon. Zhongli was shocked and immediately asked, "Y/n, why are you here-?"  Y/n was surprised because the person in front of her knows her name. "Who are you? And how did you know my name!" the girl said.  The three boys immediately rushed to the kitchen to see what was happening and were surprised to see their fictional crush in front of them.
————————————————————
Ehe. Thank you for reading this short chapter! I hope you enjoyed it 😊. I was thinking about making this a book lol. Should I?? Idk let me know if you guys want me to turn this into a book.

I took a picture with my friends lolGuess which one of them was me :))ANYWAYS

Guess which one of them was me :))
ANYWAYS.
I hope you have a great day/evening/night I will see you guys again soon and stay safe!! Byeee :D