Thoma 🔥 (yes i added the emoji cuz he is hot)

It was 6 in the morning,  Thoma woke up feeling tired.  After all, he slept for 3 hours because he lost track of time binge-watching the Netflix series Squid game with Ayaka. He turned his alarm off and hurriedly went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a shower,  Thoma headed downstairs to eat breakfast with Ayato and Ayaka. They went inside the car and headed to school.

As they arrived at the campus Thoma saw his Friends Kaeya and Tartaglia. They are eating Fried orange quail eggs.  Also known as Kwek-Kwek (Street food in the Philippines.). He headed to where his friends are standing.

"Hello there Thoma!" Kaeya greeted him. "Have you heard about the new student?" Tartaglia asked.
Thoma was surprised to hear that they have a new student. He shook his head and told his friends no.
Kaeya remembered that he and Tartaglia were eating fried quail eggs and offered Thoma some.  Thoma gladly accepted the offer and ate a fried quail egg.

As the three of them were eating Thoma saw a familiar face but he couldn't connect the dots to remember where he knows her from. Until Kaeya said, "Guys don't they look like Y/n from Genshin?"
Thoma's eyes widened as he remembered where he knows the Student from earlier.

The bell rang. The class was gonna start. The three boys ran quickly to their seats as their Teacher was gonna come soon. The teacher came and announced that they will have a new student in their class.

The teacher called in their new classmate and told them to introduce themself. Thoma was smiling at the Person in front of the class, He didn't expect the new student will be his classmate.

"Hello and Good morning everyone! My name is Y/n L/n and I will be your new classmate. My pronouns are She/Her and my favourite food is (fav food name). Please take care of me!"

Thoma was shocked to learn that their new classmate's name is Y/n and her favourite food is his favourite character's speciality dish. Thoma thought it was a strange coincidence.

As Thoma was lost in his thoughts the teacher announced that Y/n will be sitting beside Angel. The girl is seated in front of him. He was a bit sad that the new girl isn't seated beside him. 

As Y/n walked to her seat she was greeted with a smile on her new seatmate's face. "Hello, my name is Angel! Would you like to be my friend?" the girl introduced herself.  "I would love to be your friend!" said Y/n.

As the class ended, Y/n learned a lot of things about her new friend Angel. She learned that Angel has friends named Ryuko and Zaccheus.

"Hi, Angel! I see you have made friends with your new classmate. My name is Zaccheus by the way. I know we just met but I could tell that we are going to get along well." Zaccheus introduced himself.

"Hi. My name is Ryuko. If you ever need someone to talk to just call me."

Ryuko is a bit quiet but friendly just like Angel. While Zaccheus is a bit on the extroverted side. But they all have a lot of things in common.  They all seemed kind, sweet, and intelligent.

After introducing themselves, they all headed to the cafeteria. As they went to their spot, Y/n bumped into one of the students and immediately apologised. She didn't dare to look at the person that she bumped into because she was embarrassed. "It's alright, there is no need to worry. After all, I wasn't looking where I was going." The student told her. "Hey, your name is Y/n right? I'm Thoma by the way, a classmate of yours." the student who we now know as Thoma introduced.
"Yep, my name is Y/n and it's a pleasure to meet you, Thoma." Y/n heard Ryuko call her to eat with them. "Sadly, I need to get going. Let's exchange numbers so I can text you later." Y/n announced. Thoma was smiling at the thought of exchanging numbers with Y/n so he immediately agreed. "You better get going now Y/n. I'll text you later!"

"Bro... Wake up!" Ayato shooked Thoma awake.  "What were you dreaming about? You were talking while you're sleeping." Ayaka asked Thoma while chuckling. "Um... Did I talk too much while I was asleep?" Thoma shyly asked. The Kamisato siblings nodded. Thoma turned bright red in embarrassment as he already knew he is going to get teased by Ayato and Ayaka.

"I'm doomed."

———————–—————————————
Yeah yeah, I have a lot of author notes. But hey this one isn't an author note. I finally uploaded this one after months (I think). I have a serious case of repeating words and I hate it- I am tempted to write in lowercase letters lol. And yes Angel, Zaccheus, and Ryuko are my friends irl. Ryuko also writes fics here on Wattpad their user is ryukokuma. you guys should check their account out! ANYWAYS I hope you guys enjoyed this cringe update I'll upload something again soon!!