Kazuha 🍁

Suggested by:
lyymoonie isteypaniflor and Lovely-after
Sorry about the Airplanes earlier ehe. I can't help it. Anyways let's get on with the chapter now lol.

TW knife, mentions abuse, suicide, stabbing, and death.
————————————–————————

It is 6 pm, Kazuha just got home from his friend's funeral. He stood in front of the kitchen weeping. The death of his friend had a huge impact on him because he was Kazuha's only friend.

Kazuha slowly reached for the knife then ran to his room and locked the door. He was tired of everything at this point, He never had a good childhood because his parents never cared about him and hit him a lot for some stupid reason, He gets bullied a lot,  and his only friend dying.

But before he decides to end it all he wanted to play Genshin and use his favourite character Y/n for the last time. So he logged on to the game and immediately removed every single character he has in his party except for Y/n. He did his commissions and fought bosses using Y/n. He went to his favourite place in the game and started to cry harder again. He adjusted the game camera to see his favourite character's face one last time and decided to talk to her even though he knows that Y/n can't hear him.

"My dearest Y/n, I know that you can not hear me or even see me but I'd like to thank you for making me feel things. Thank you for being there for me ever since I got you, thank you for making me laugh because of the way you act when I take a break for a little bit.  And I am sorry you died a lot because of me being reckless. Thank you for everything my beautiful Y/n. Till we meet again. I love you."

Kazuha logged out of the game and turned his PC off. He then reaches for the knife beside him and ended his life.

Kazuha woke up and was confused. He thought he ended his life last night so why was he awake? He then realised that he wasn't inside his room. He also saw bandages on the part that he stabbed. He took a peek at the window to see where he is at and was shocked to see that he was at Liyue harbour.

"Did I get myself isekai'd to teyvat?" he questioned himself.  After a few minutes, the door was unlocked. Kazuha was shocked to see Y/n at the doorstep. Y/n on the other hand is now crying and immediately rushed to see if Kazuha was feeling okay.

"Kazuha! Please don't stab yourself to death ever again. I was really worried about you." Y/n kissed Kazuha on the forehead and hugged him after. "How are you feeling right now?" asked Y/n

"I- I'm feeling fine My lady,  Please do not worry about me." Kazuha replied. He may seem calm about the situation on the outside but he is simping on the inside.

"You know, you are an idiot for even thinking about killing yourself." Y/n nagged. "Just so you know. Suicide is a long term solution to short term unhappiness." y/n added.

"Sorry. I didn't think about that. I promise I wouldn't do that again." Kazuha apologized.

"By the way... Did you mean what you said?" Y/n asked. Kazuha was beyond shocked because he didn't know that Y/n heard him. 

"Yes. Everything that I told you is true." Kazuha confessed. "I see. I also feel the same way."  Y/n replied.

"Well then... What did you mean by 'I am sorry you died a lot because of me being reckless?" Y/n asked.

Kazuha was too embarrassed to tell her about her being a game character, so he made up an excuse to put her mind out of it."Ah- it's nothing. Forget about it, please."

"*sigh* Okay then. If you say so." She replied despite being a bit suspicious about him.

"Say Y/n, what do you think about cuddling and stargazing through the window?" Kazuha asked. Y/n was as red as a tomato at this point because not only did the man that she loves and cares for asked her to stargaze with him but also asked her to cuddle with him.

"I would love to." She informed. Kazuha patted the spot beside him signalling Y/n to lay down beside him. Y/n excitedly accepted the offer and carefully settled down beside him. There was a comfortable silence between the both of them until Y/n asked Kazuha a question.

"So what are we?"

"I guess we are dating  now my lady." Kazuha shyly answered. Both of their cheeks are tinted with pink as they were staring at each other.

Kazuha slowly leaned in till his lips were connected to his new girlfriend's lips. Y/n's lips looked soft and plump so Kazuha was tempted to kiss her. The both of them shared a short sweet kiss not giving any mind that they were going too fast with their relationship.

The both of them now fell asleep in each other's arms as the wind softly blew through their faces.

——————––—————————————–
Hello again everyone I hope you enjoyed reading this. I wanted to show you guys how it would look like when you and Kazuha were cuddling but I realised that I can't draw anatomy. I'm really surprised that I can come up with a plot like this when I write something. I don't plan this kind of stuff before I write since I always change the plot if I did.
And please If you ever had thoughts of ending all your problems by k wording yourself remember that it's a permanent solution that cannot be undone. And trust me it will get better soon just be patient! Thank you for reading this one. I hope you have a great day/evening/night! I'll see you tomorrow
(up next. Thoma)