Ziggy and Cindy Berman

Imagine Cindy and Ziggy were your older sisters and you were at camp with them

Imagine Cindy and Ziggy were your older sisters and you were at camp with them. They said that they would be at the hanging tree, doing something important. They said if they weren't back by early sunrise, to get help. 

But then you had gotten curious and ran to the hanging tree, to see them getting attacked. One guy then haf an axe and the other had a knife. 
Then the guy with the knife looked up, so you ran away but he quickly ran over to you. 

He grabbed you, then he stabbed you and then he dragged you back over over to your sisters. Your body now lay with your head beside Cindy's and your feet by Ziggy's head.

"Y/n..." Ziggy said weakly. "Nothing will tear us apart." Cindy said between breathes and you along with Ziggy reached over to try and get to each other. You were lucky and reached both of their hands. "Never again." Ziggy said, also between breathes. "Ever." You said.

Then Cindy, Ziggy and you closed your eyes and then there was black. You slowly opened your eyes and looked to your left to see Ziggy with tears in her eyes. "Y/n... it's Cindy... She's gone." Ziggy says to you. "No... no, no..." Is all you that you can say.