Basics

(Im getting lazy with my grammar)
~Readers POV~
I ran after Vincent since he is my Co-worker. "Wait for me!" Vincent stopped in his tracks. When I caught up to him he smirked. "Miss me already?" WHAT?!?! "No way!" I fiddled with the bottom of my work shirt. Maybe he was a little cute. "You may say that but the color of your face completely disagrees with you." I went wide eyed. Freakin blood rushing to my face. Blood why did you have to give me away. "Aaaaaanyway... You have to show me what to do and what not for the night," Vincent looked at me and sighed. "Fineeeeeeee" Vincent grabbed my hand and dragged me to room with a desk in the middle. The room had a vent to the left and right. The way we came through had no doors. Above the desk was one singular light. "So basically we just have to check the vents which have lights in them, the hallway, and the Prize room other than that I say we can just chill." Vincent spoke calmly. "Also we have Freddy mask to put on in case an animatronic comes into the room." My eyes widened. "W-WHAT?!?!"
"What? Oh yeah" he scratched the back of his neck. "The animatronics try to..... Stuff you in a suit at night. But I can protect you if you want" he winked. My cheeks turned rosy and to cover that I pretended to gag. "No way would I want you to protect moi" (moi is french for me if you don't know that) I did a dramatic hair flip. "We'll see about that sweetheart in 5....." What?! "4" Great something bad is gonna happen "2" Be prepared "1". I stepped back behind the desk. "0". 12:00 am. A loud creak echoed through the hallways of the pizzeria.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Okay that is chapter 3. Comment the animatronic that you want to show up.