Night 1

YEAH NEXT CHAPTER!!! (finally)
Readers POV
I let out a scream. A faceless bunny was in the door way. I instantly clung on to Vincent and hid behind him. "Are you sure you can do the night shift by yourself? Without me to protect you." Vincent said as he flashed the light at the faceless bunny. I shook my head virgirously. "Nope nope nope nope nope nope." I felt him quitely chuckle. I quickly took a few steps back. And being clumsy, I fell on my butt. "What's wrong (a/n)?" Vincent turned around. "Nothing. Im fine" I said the just a little too fast. "Why isn't the stupid bunny going away?" Vincent muttered flicking the light on and off. "What the- .. The stupid bunny shouldn't even be here on the first night anyways" Vincent reached into the desk and pulled out a freddy mask. "Put this on. Now!" Following Vincents orders I quickly put on the mask. Ugh! It smells like someone died in here.

Vincent furiously moved around picking stuff up and putting things down. Unexpectedly, he threw a stapler. What? A stapler? Totally forgetting the bunny I spoke out "Uhhh, Vincent?" Darn, can't breathe in this mask. I pulled the mask off and place it on the desk. I really, like really, should've kept the mask on. Before either of us could react the lights flickered on and off. The rotted away bunny animatronic grabbed me. It had a pretty darn tight grip. I fought, squirmed, and even tried biting the thing.

BANG!!! The sound echoed through the building. A baseball bat was now where the bunnys' face was were it should've been. I ran while the bunny forgot to keep its hold on me. "V-Vinc-cent?" Vincent was a light red mixed with purple. It was quite frightening.
"Stay back bunny boy," Vincent gripped the baseball bat tighter. "Or you might lose another part," he warmed his voice was like venom.

The animatronic seamed to melt away and shrink. Withing a few seconds the purple bunny was now an almost average looking teen. Purple hair, purple hoodie with bunny ears on the hood, cute, purple jeans, purple converse, and pink-purple eyes. Not to mention skinny. Hmmm I wonder what he looks like with no shirt... OH NO STOP DIRTY THOUGHTS!!!! Bad me!! The boy flashed a grin. "Miss me Vinny?" Vincent glared "What do you want color stealer?" Bunny boy burst out laughing. His laugh was cute and contagious. Soon I was laughing too. "(Y/n) stop laughing you're making me look bad," Vincent pouted "I thought you were on my side"

Once bunny boy stopped laughing he looked towards Vincent. "Remember Vinny you were the one who put me in the suit so you cant call me the color stealer and it was YOU, who stole my life." What is going on between these two?
I stepped inbetween them. "Okay guys, calm down. Let not fight please. And Bunny boy what do you mean by 'it was YOU, who stole my life.' ?"

Bunny boy looked at me and shook his head "First off, my name is Bonnie, not BunnyBoy. And second Vinny didn't tell you.....This is gonna be great!" Bonnie took a step towards me and grabbed my hand. "Dont worry, Ill protect you from him." He bent down and kissed my hand and winked. Mentally, I shuddered.

Vincent spoke out, "(Y/n) dont listen to him! He'll lie to you!
-----------------------------------
Okay guys, that's all I could get while I snuck on. Im gonna see if i can sneak on more. So I have a question. Who will you believe? Bonnie or Vincent?