Night 1 (part 2)

So no one really voted but for the few who did... It's was a tie. So i don't even know whats gonna happen in this chapter until i write it
________________________

(Y/n) pov
I looked between the two. Who should i trust? Will they just lie to me? Without thinking I was biting my lip.
"Listen, (Y/n)," Bonnie spoke. "Vincent has murdered 5 kids, 2 girls and 3 boys. Once he killed them he stuffed them into suits. A few days after that 4 of the children were found after blood and mucus came out of any possible holes in the suit." Bonnie's voice cracked and it looked like he was about to cry. The area around his eyes and his nose were turning red.

He continued, "One of the girls weren't found. You wanna know how old they were? They were 6 and 7. And as of today they are known as Freddy, Golden Freddy, Chica, Foxy, Withered Bonnie... You already know one of them, you will meet the rest later. But, Vincent is a killer and if you think he wont kill you, think again," Bonnie left me thinking about what he said. You already know one of them... Bonnie, Withered Bonnie... Was he one of the children? No, he can't be. I've heard that story before and it happened almost half a life time ago and Bonnie looked like he was 18 (fyi in this story you are also 18)

Third Person

Vincent watched (Y/n) as Bonnie left. (Y/n), deep in thought, didn't notice that Vincent got closer and closer. (Y/n)'s face scrunched up as she continued to ponder. "It's not true (Y/n)! I'm not a killer!" Vincent grabbed (Y/n)'s hand. "Besides, would a guy as hot me kill some... Innocent, young children?" He winked playfully. You snapped out of it and looked at Vincent. "This is no time to be messing around Vincent! MY LIFE, could be on the line because of YOU! I don't know if I should trust you Vincent!" You said with your voice slightly raised.

Vincent's POV
CRAP! I cant have anyone suspicious of me! I have to kill her now... Though, it wouldn't hurt to mess around with her first... Maybe I could leave hints to what really happened and THEN i can kill her... No the cops will try to go after me again. Ill just let the animatronics kill her.
________________________ Till next time my pretties