The Adventures of Super Nathan

"Hahahahah" Laughed Timebreaker racing with her rollerblades behind people and touching them all, causing them to fall down, then fade away after a few seconds.

Behind a wall at the Trocadero were three mysterious creatures hidden.

"Oh guys, did you see that?" Asked Fire Marshall, the Dalmatian-themed superhero. "They're disappearing"

"Yeah, you're right" Agreed Super Nathan.

"And with every person she devirtualizes, she gets charged" Said Miss Vixen, a Fox-Themed superheroine.

"Oh she's right," Said Fire Marshall. "Look, how it changes, when she hit that guy"

"We got to be really careful with her, one touch and we're doomed" Said Super Nathan.

"Look she's coming towards us!" Warned Fire Marshall and they all ran into different ways then Timebreaker jumped over the bush, managing to catch the Dog-themed superhero.

"Marshall!" Shouted Super Nathan as he saw his friend disappearing.

"I'll be fine" Said Fire Marshall as he was slowly fading away.

"Super Nathan, quick let's fly at the Eiffel Tower, I got a plan," Said Miss Vixen and she took off flying, taking Super Nathan with her.

"We have to take her rollerblades off, without harming us" Said Super Nathan.

"I know and I think I got a plan," Said Miss Vixen smiling at the violet-skinned superhero.

Both flew up at the Eiffel Tower while down at the bridge over the Seine was the Timebreaker rolling faster behind the two superheroes. After a while, she arrived at the top of the Eiffel Tower on the balcony, where the tourists often stay and watch the city from there.

"Where are you?!?!" Asked Timebreaker angry.

"Here," Said a voice and Timebreaker turned around and saw Super Nathan standing there smirking at the villain. The villain growled, showing her teeth and ran towards Super Nathan. She passed through Super Nathan, which ended up disappearing like a hologram.

"Well done" Said Super Nathan, which stood behind her spinning a lasso, which he had drawn before and threw it at Timebreaker's legs.

"Good and now let us take those shoes of" Said Super Nathan walking towards the girl.

"Super Nathan, watch out!" Shouted Miss Vixen and Timebreaker hit him on his chest with her blades, catapulting him against the net of the balcony.

The next page of the comic was blank again and the person, which was reading the sketch was Lila looked surprised. She lied on the grass along with Nathaniel in front of their school, spending the break together.

"It's really cool, how are you going to continue?" Asked Lila. "Adding a bit of fighting?" Asked Lila.

"I think so, they haven't had a real fight" Replied Nathaniel. "But did you like it, until yet?" Asked Nathaniel and she nodded.

"One thing I have noted," Said Lila sitting up. "Your drawing ability has gotten better"

"Thanks" Responded Nathaniel. "I'm glad, you find it so," Said Nathaniel getting his hair petted by his girlfriend.

"Nathaniel, can I ask you something?" Asked Lila and he nodded.

"Sure" Responded Nathaniel.

"Have you got any more plans for the future, than only finding an apprenticeship and open a comic store?" Asked Lila looking at him.

"Honestly I didn't plan anything" Responded Nathaniel.

"Also not with somebody?" Asked Lila empathizing it differently and Nathaniel thought, then realized, that she meant something about their relationship.

"I definitely want to spend my life with you, that's for sure!" Said Nathaniel. "We could move together and live together"

"Aww, you really want that?" Asked Lila feeling lovely at the idea.

"If you don't mind, of course"

"Aww, you're mi testa di pomodoro, che adoro," Said Lila hugging him.

"Me too and you know that, right?" Asked Nathaniel poking her lightly with his nose.

"Yes, I do" Replied the Italian rubbing her nose with his.

"Awww," Said a voice and Nathaniel felt a bit insecure and looked around, to see, who it was, but it was only Rose Lavillant, one of their good friends.

"Sorry, if I interrupted you two. I wanted to ask you two something" Said Rose smiling at the two, which glared at her.

"It's okay Rose," Said Lila. "We keep this for later" Said Lila looking at her boyfriend, which simply smiled with an awkward facial expression at her.

"I, Max, Nino and Juleka are working all together on a diashow of our class and we needed pictures of you guys, from the past few years and also from now"

"Okay, and what pictures do you need?" Asked Lila. "Class pictures?"

"What you got, it can be from you with your class on a trip, you and your best friend on a class trip together, maybe or the trip to Europa-park, you and Nathaniel together on the prom, everything you got" Explained Rose. "You can email it to me or Juleka"

"Sounds cool" Said Lila and looked at Nathaniel.

"We definitely help you!" Said Nathaniel and Rose hugged him and Lila.

"You guys are the best!" Said Rose sinking her head on the shoulder of both friends.