Eating Pizza with the superheroes

In the evening Nathaniel sat next to his mother in the car driving through Paris.

"Where would you like us to go for dinner?" Asked Ms. Kurtzberg her son. 

"Pizza Hut or McDonalds?"

"Pizza Hut, I think we got the sticker coupon almost full," Said Nathaniel and opened the glove compartment of the car to search for that coupon.

"There it is" Said Nathaniel and looked at it. "We get after that a free pizza and a plushie by our choice"

"If it is like that you could order your pizza, that you want and the free one I do choice" Suggested Ms. Kurtzberg. "Or do you have any other idea"

"We could choose our favorite pizzas and then share with each other"

"Good!" Replied the mother and entered into the parking spot of the pizzeria.

After they found their parking spot, they entered into the pizzeria and stood on the cashier ordering their food.

"One Hawaiian Pizza medium-size" Ordered Ms. Kurtzberg.

"Would you like a drink to the pizza?" Asked the cash register woman.

"Two bottles of water"

"Anything else?"

"No, but I got this coupon to fill in," Said Ms. Kurtzberg showing the cashier.

"Oh then you get a chance to get a free pizza," Said the cashier. "And a plushie too"

"Great, then I'm taking quattro stagioni," Said the mother.

"That will be 15.53 Euros," Said the cashier and the mother paid the woman and received change.

"Have you any special desire on that plushie?" Asked the cashier.

"I could give it to Lila" Said Nathaniel and his mother nodded. "What type of plushies does it have?" Asked Nathaniel and the cashier looked at the list.

"It has...a koala, a porcupine, a rabbit, a fox, a fennec fox, a lion, a gorilla and a cheetah"

"I take the fox" Responded Nathaniel and the woman wrote it down on the ticket.

"Here, enjoy your meal." Wished the woman and Nathaniel and his mother walked to the outside and sat down, waiting for their meals.

"Grandpa really likes to be in that senior care home," Said Nathaniel looking at his mother.

"The clime there is really good though. To us visitors and to the residents" Said Ms. Kurtzberg to her son and Nathaniel, who was looking at her saw behind her Queen Bee and Volpina sitting down along with the tramp.

"Mom look behind you Volpina and Queen Bee," Said Nathaniel pointing back at them, then she looked back.

"Oh they're really here," Said Ms. Kurtzberg surprised. "Wonder, what they're doing here?"

"Me too. I never saw them eating at the pizzeria or anywhere else"

"They're going to diner with a homeless man?" Asked Ms. Kurtzberg looking at the guy, which turned the head to the side as he saw the service bringing the pizza.

"Hey, that's the guy I donated a bit of money"

"Oh" Replied the mother. "I think that he was the Akuma victim this time if I look at his clothes.

At the table, the heroines had their pizza delivered along with the homeless man.

"Quattro Stagioni is a really good choice," Said Volpina looking at the man.