i know the end.

synopsis!!

synopsis!!

SINCE FOREVER AGO PEOPLE STILL CONTINUED TO SAY NOTHING EVER HAPPENED IN HAWKINS, INDIANA. The lonely, small town had been a home to Josephine Henderson and her family her whole life because it was far from dangerous. It was a place with open arms for whoever wanted to enter, but Josie wanted to leave as fast as possible.

Since the first day of middle school, Josie and Steve had hated each other from the day they stepped foot into the small classroom. No one knew exactly why they didn't like each other and neither did they — the two were just too petty and stubborn to make truce.

Josie didn't like Steve and Steve didn't like Josie. It was as simple as that. It was a regular occurrence for the two to argue over the tiniest things, which sounded ridiculous to her mother when 10 year old Josie ranted one day only to be told that boys expressed their liking for a girl through teasing them but the girl got her clear answer when Steve threw strawberry milk all over her hair.

But enough about their immature quarrelling, the girl had always been protective of her younger brother, Dustin, ever since their dad left the three of them, she felt that he didn't deserve all that emotional bullshit at such a young age. So one day, Dustin came over eagerly to his older sister introducing his three new friends: Mike, Lucas and Will. From that day forth, she became the babysitter of most dorkiest boys in Hawkins.

Being a teenager was hard, but nothing would've prepared her for the unknown and unrevealed secrets that lie among the small, innocent town to discover something stranger.

starring!!

BATMAN & ROBIN!