School trip ❅❆

1 year ago
Y/n POV:
"Ok class settle down, before I announce the groups we have an odd number so one of the groups will only have 3 students instead of 4" my teacher was saying referring to our trip.

"And our last group" the group of 3, Kayla, Xander and y/n" everyone got super jealous of Xander because that will mean he'll get his own hotel room instead of sharing with another guy.

As for me I'm pretty excited because we were going to a ski resort and I've been skiing for ten years, and Kayla is my best friend so I get to share a room with her!

❅❆lunch time❅❆

Me and Kayla were sitting inside at the library about to eat lunch when Kayla looked at me super excited "Holy shit I can't believe I get to be in a group with my best friend AND the boy I like!" Kayla was practically screaming "I have the perfect plan, so when we're on the ski lift I'll stay back so you and him can sit together alone~" I was said to while smirking at the last part.

"That's a great idea but then you'll have to sit by yourself on the ski lift" she said sounding a bit sad for you, "are you kidding I ski every winter and always sit alone, its either that or sit with my big brother and my dad with their bulky snowboards so I think I'll be fine" "ok but I'll make sure to tell you anything that happens!"

The rest of the day went by quickly, when I got home I started to pack my things because we were leaving for the resort in three days.

I ran down the stairs, "hey langa do you know where all our ski stuff is!!" I yelled to my big brother "um I'm pretty sure it's in the garage!" He yelled back. I made sure everything still fit me and packed up the rest of my stuff.

❅❆morning of the ski trip❅❆

Finally it was the day of our trip, my mom drove me to school and when I in the classroom everyone was sitting in there groups, I walked over to Xander and Kayla and our teacher walked in

"now that everyone is here we're gonna get loaded onto the buses, when we there you'll all get your room keys and if you ordered an instructor you'll meet up with them, if you go the front desk you'll get your lift passes and you can head to the mountain. black Diamonds are off limits unless you have talked to me and I know you have the right experience. We'll take attendance on the bus, now does anyone have any questions." ....... "Ok then lets go out the busses"

I sat next to Kayla and we watched a movie both having one air pod in.

❅ ❆at the ski lodge ❅ ❆

We got to our room and went down to get our lift passes, and went up to the mountain, I had waited for Kayla and Xander to get their rentals, I had just brought my own equipment which was a mistake it was a pain in the ass getting it onto the bus and the rentals were free so there was like no point.

"Y/nnnnn are you sureeeeee your okay with being alone" Kayla whined hugging me "istg I'm gonna shove my ski up your ass, please just go with Xander, and plus I'm just gonna go on a black diamond I already had my dad email Mrs. boardman about it so I'll be fine" I said prying Kayla off me "ok I promise to tell you everything"

I walked over to the black diamond lift and got in line, when I got on the workers had a another person sit with me, "great I hate sitting with people with snowboards" I thought to myself .