The move ❅ ❆

Back to 7th grade year
Y/n POV:

It's now been a year since the ski trip, Kayla and Xander are still together, and my father passed away and my mom told me that we're gonna be moving back to Okinawa.

I've been trying to find a way to tell Kayla I'm moving, tomorrow is gonna be my last day at school and we're gonna be leaving on Monday and I think I'll tell her at lunch tomorrow when we're alone in the library.

Me:
I have something to tell you tmmr just don't freak out ok?

Kayla:
I'll try but your kinda scaring me usually you'd be calling me a dumbass or sum🤔

                                                                                         Me:
Ok see you tomorrow dumbass🖕

Kayla: much better😌

                       ❅ ❆At lunch the next day❅ ❆

"So what is it that you don't want me to freak out about" Kayla had been asking all day but now I'm gonna tell her since we're at lunch.

"I really don't wanna tell you, your gonna stab me with your fork"

"Well now I'm actually scared"

I took a deep breath and just let it out

"IM MOVING BACK TO JAPAN" I immediately put my hands over my mouth... Kayla stayed silent, her mouth dropped "WHAT WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING?" I could see tears staring to form in her eyes. I just hugged her "I'm leaving on Monday, I'm really sorry I didnt tell you earlier"

we just hugged for about ten minutes before she asked me "you have to promise me that you'll facetime me everyday" "of course"

I'm just glad she's not super mad like I thought

Kayla POV:
Wtf that came out of no where, she's right I feel like stabbing her with a fork rn, I do feel really bad about her dad dying but I'm kind of mad.

                    ❅ ❆ Tuesday now in japan ❅ ❆
Y/n POV:

We just got to japan and are standing in front of an apartment complex, we walked in it was an ok size, we all got our own rooms at least, as much as I love langa I did not wanna share a room with him.

After I set my room up my mom came in lightly knocking "y/n sweetie, I have your school uniform, I know we just got here but you already have school tomorrow" "okay how far away is it from here" "probably like a 10 minute walk, are you okay with that?" "Yeah that's fine" she sat down my uniform on a chair it kind of looked like a sailor outfit

Incase you forgot this is the uniform
❅ ❆The next mourning❅ ❆

I woke up and got my new uniform on, I brushed my hair and teeth then started to walk to school, holy shit this is huge, I thought to myself.

I went to the principals office to get my schedule and went to my home room.

"Oh I forgot to say we have a new student today, would you like to introduce yourself?"

"Um hello my name is y/n Hasegawa, I just moved here from Canada and that's it I guess" it felt very awkward.

"Ok um let's see, it looks like there's an open seat next to chinen"

Hm that name sounds so familiar but I don't know where from.

A boy near the back of the class slightly waved his hand, and I went to go sit next to him.

God he looks so familiar where do I know him from, he seemed to look at me also like he knew me.

I went through the entire class trying to think of Where I knew him from.

When class ended everyone came up to me asking me questions when I remembered, I sat up and slammed my hands down on Miya's desk

"YOU'RE THE IDIOT WHO WENT ON THE BLACK DIAMOND TRAIL A YEAR AGO" his eyes widened

"Wait the girl from the ski lift?"

* .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Why hello thank you to the few people reading this I'll update again tmmr after I'm done with my performance, lokey kinda scared cause we're performing in front of all the teachers in our district so like pray for me lol

Sorry this chapters short lol

And yes I'm theater kid make fun of me

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  697 words  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧