Sex on the beach

Nikos POV:

God, she was hot. When I turned around, I did not expect Elena to be standing there. I mean, it was a pleasant surprise, but I thought I wouldn't see her for the first time till dinner. But I guess now I know exactly how I react to her; and well how she responds to me. Her blue eyes darkened when she looked at me and when she bit her lip when I got closer to her drove me crazy. I can't wait until dinner.

Elena's POV:

It's dinner now and I'm currently sitting in a quaint little restaurant, traditional Greek food of course. The chef is apparently one of the towns favourite grandmas and is an amazing cook and I cannot wait to eat the food she cooks me. Sadly, I did not get the memo that we were going to a relaxed restaurant, therefore I am dressed in a short, green, silk dress that also happens to show my cleavage. I figured that since me and Nikos had hit it off so well earlier, I might as well go all out and look as good as possible.

Papa and Sebastian are conversing about an upcoming exchange between them and some Russians. Mamma and blondie are talking about what they want to do tomorrow since they have the day to themselves. They will almost definitely want me to get pedicures with them or whatever they're planning; I do not want to participate in that shit. However, the most intriguing thing that's happened this evening, is how Nikos's hand hasn't left my lower thigh since the first course.

"Nikos." I whisper. He looks at me and smirks. "Could you stop." he laughs and leans into my ear after checking no one is looking.

"Uh no. I'm actually quite enjoying the view." Touché.

The soft squeeze on my thigh makes me squeal slightly, drawing the attention of everyone at the table. Suddenly, I'm showered with questions of 'What's wrong?', 'You ok?' and so on.

"I'm fine. I promise, just hit my knee on the table." I laugh, then continue eating my Moussaka, I think that's what it's called; and to be honest I couldn't care less what it's called, it's fucking amazing.

"So, Elena." I look up from my meal to meet Sebastian's eyes. "I was wondering..."

"Yes?" He's making me nervous.

"I was wondering if you had anyone back home that you're with? A boyfriend perhaps?" I cough. Mamma looks at me with sad eyes then to Papa who looks like he might explode. I give him a reassuring nod and smile.

"Uh, no Sebastian. I do not have a boyfriend back home. I uh, I – I actually just broke up with my ex-girlfriend. She... she did some things... unforgivable things." I don't like talking about Eli. It's a sore spot for me after what she did.

"Oh. Sorry to hear that." An awkward silence falls over the table. Nikos's hand hasn't left my thigh and now his thumb strokes back and forth slowly.

"Why were you asking though?" I'm just now aware of the fact that he probably wanted to set me up with someone.

"Oh, I was. I was just going to..." he trailed on and glances at his son.

"Right. I get it now." Nikos looks at me, then back to his father. He looks both furious and amused at the same time. But he removes his hand while the corner of his mouth turns upwards. Something about that look set me aflame, made me close my legs and cross them, made me have thoughts I haven't had since Eli. His fingers are so long...I can't help but think what they'd be like.

"Eínai loipón óla kalá edó?" I'm interrupted by an attractive young waiter around my age. He's got black hair and light blue eyes, golden skin and the most dazzling smile I've ever seen. He's standing next to me hovering over us and staring at me. Even wearing a black tux, I can still see that he's quite built and obviously tall. He's about the same height as Nikos.

"Yeah." Sebastian nodded at him and he looks at me once more before turning and walking back to the bar. I turn back to the table. Everyone has moved on to continue discussions about deals and shopping. I'm back to being the only person not talking.

"You should go see him at the bar." I'm startled by his deep voice in my ear, but even more shocked by the words.

"Ha. Funny. He wasn't even flirting with me. What makes you think I would want to go see him at the bar." I laughed and shook my head. He was flirting with me, but I'm too shy to go see him at the bar.

"Yes, he was flirting with you, and you know it. Why wouldn't you want to go see him at the bar. I think he's what girls call cute, so why not go see him?

"I'm not interested in playing petty games with boys. I only play with men." I smirk and sip on my wine.

"What would you consider me then?"

I snicker, "Intrusive and annoying is what I'd consider you."

"Well then go to talk to him if I'm that much of an annoying person to converse with." His eyes rolled and he sat forward to sip his scotch.

"Alright." I stood and excused myself from the table.

-*******-

"Excuse me!" The waiters' eyes found mine and he smiled almost instantly.

"Naí Arketá?" He spoke with such a deep and powerful voice. It was demanding but it gave me a moment to really look at his facial features. He had a slight stubble on his cheeks, just above his jawline, and his eyes were deep set and green. 

"Sorry, I don't speak Greek. English?" I was starting to lose hope when he didn't respond but then he smiled even wider and winked at me.

"I'm just joking love. I'm not Greek. I was just trying to impress a pretty girl from out of town. I'm Hunter, what can I do for you?" His accent had changed quickly to British, but it highlighted how deep his voice is even more now.

I smirked.

I'm boutta get laid.

"Well what drinks do you recommend?" I leaned forward a little, ever so slightly, but it was enough to catch his attention.

"Have you ever had a 'sex on the beach'? I love that, it's my favourite cocktail here, and I've been told I'm the best at it."

Ahh, the old dirty cocktail game. You sly dog.

"I have had that yes. But could you make me a 'cum in my panties'? I love those." His lips parted and he looked me up and down while licking his lips. When he opened his mouth to speak, he paused and looked behind me.

"What about a Manhattan? They are good," he sighed. "I'll make you a Manhattan." He went to work.

When I turned around all I saw was a black dress shirt and a tattooed chest.

"Hello, gatáki." (Hello, kitten)

He was jealous.