BDSM

Elena's POV:

I didn't think it would work. I was talking to some British bartender who was probably still a boy, and Nikos had gotten jealous. He has deliberately gotten out of his seat to come 'retrieve me' because he didn't like me talking to another guy. Didn't like me flirting with another guy. Like chile we met this morning.

"Oh...Hi Nikos, didn't see you there!" I laughed and turned around to retrieve my drink. I winked at Hunter and turned, walking past Nikos and nicking him on the shoulder on the way. Suck my fat cock Nikos, we just met.

-********-

We all sat there for another hour, talking about tomorrow and asking each other questions. I had been asked a few questions from Sebastian about why I wanted to be capo. Of course, I didn't reveal too much. I'm dumb, not stupid. After about one and a half bottles of wine, three Manhattan's and half a bottle of scotch. We decided to head out.

"Ah, I'm stuffed!" we all laugh while walking down a quaint street in town. Papa and Sebastian cannot stop talking to each other about how good the Youvarlakia was. Some meaty soup that smelled delicious. Apparently, all the parents don't want to go out clubbing at the only club in town but me and Nikos should go out and 'make it a thing'. Mammas words, not mine. We said goodbye to everyone else and wished them a good night. Nikos placed his hand on the small of my back and led me down a path to a building with electronic music sounded.

Nikos bent his head down till it was level with my ear, "You ready?" His breath had feathered my neck and his hands had found the curve of my hip.

"Please, I'm always ready to party!"

The bass from the music of the club was reverberating throughout the whole place. It was so loud that I could feel it in my chest; I didn't mind though, I loved this. There was a considerably large bar running up the side of the large space. The owners of the club had obviously put serious thought into the placement of certain areas because at the front there was a stage with three women dancing on a pole, a discreet staircase with a bouncer stood off to the side was placed right before the bar table began. VIP obviously.

"Follow me!" Nikos's hand grabbed mine as he led me towards to staircase. The bouncer saw us approaching and immediately stepped aside. Nikos nodded his head once at him just as we started to ascend the narrow staircase. When we reached the top, he moved his hand to my waist but I side stepped him before he could. He paused but I kept walking.

"Give me a Margarita please." I looked at the bartender with my order as I sat.

"Anything for a beautiful lady like you miss." His accent was harshly Russian, but he looked the opposite. His skin was a pale tan, and his eyes were hazel with specks of dark brown through them, he was short and built like Sebastian but was nonetheless attractive. Once he handed me my drink, I turned to observe this section of the club. It was much less crowded up here, which was to be expected, and there were more pole dancers surrounding the area, but everyone could still see the area down below because of an open area with a barrier. Red lights surrounded the upstairs area which made it difficult to determine where exactly Nikos had trailed off too. Oh well. Walking over to the balcony I noticed that majority of the people in VIP area were older, wealthy men that watched every girl that walks past with hunger and lust. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the area below.

"If you do that one more time tonight, I swear to god they will stay there all night." Nikos's voice was close, and I could feel his warm breath on my neck and his front against my back.

"Please, you could never." I turned to face him, but he didn't move. Now my head was eye level with him, and he was looking down at me with a burning desire in his eyes. Out of habit I bit my lower lip, but he reached up slowly and put his thumb on my lips and pulled my bottom one from my teeth.

"Let's test that theory of yours, shall we?" He smirked and I felt my core dampen. He wants to play. Let's play.

"I love this song so much. Dance with me Nikos?" I grabbed his hand and looked up at him innocently. Dragging Nikos on to the dance floor, I left my drink. I'll get another one later, right now I need to show him what he's dealing with. Nikos stood behind me as I started to feel myself up and shake my hips slowly. He finally started to get into it and grabbed my hips.

"Got me flying high, right where you want me to, watch it, watch me Burn, right where you want me to"

He pulled my hips against his forcefully and fisted my hair pulling my head back.

"Do not play with me, gatáki," My lips parted while he reached around to cup my neck in his hands. "If you do play with me, you'll find that I can do things you've never even dreamed of."

We stood there like that for at least the next two songs, grinding on each other until I pulled away to go to the bathroom. Once inside I ran into one of the stalls to check my panties. Fuck, these are new. You can do this Elena. No one had ever made me feel this way. Every person I've been with has either not satisfied me or I had to ask for them to do certain things. Not Nikos. No, Nikos knew exactly where to press and the perfect amount of it. He made me react to his body in ways I have never reacted before, made the darker side of my desires come to life. The parts of my desires that no one had ever satisfied. And with that thought, I left the bathroom.

"Heyy baby...girl!" An obviously drunk older man grabbed my wrist pulled me down onto his lap. Now I was surrounded by a group of old businessmen that probably pay hundreds of dollars to fuck a woman.

"Excuse me sir, but I'm not your baby girl but I am willing to help you look for her if you let go of me." I smiled sweetly at the man and began to get up and off the man's lap, but his hand came down on my thigh to keep me in place.

"Sir, remove your hand right now." Nikos arrived and stole the spotlight off me, giving me the chance to escape the man. Nikos grabbed my waist and pulled me to him, dipping his head into my neck and nipping just below my ear.

"Are you ok, gatáki?" I nodded back at Nikos and turned back to the smirking man who, was now, looking me up and down.

"Sir?" The man turned back to me. "If you ever touch me ever again, I will personally impale your tiny old man balls on a wooden steak and put it outside of your house. I'm sure that your wife would be glad to remember how small they are." His expression turned from smirking to horror as soon as he realised. I wasn't joking.

"Good day sir." Satisfied with what I'd said, I turned and headed back to the bar to order another drink; but Nikos grabbed my hand pulled me off to the side of the room.

Nikos's eyes were dark and lustful, and his breathing was ragged.

"What do you think of BDSM?"