Chapter 4

~Madison's Pov~

It was 10:30 on a saturday morning.i decided to take a quick shower.I got out and started looking for my outfit. •hmmmm...what to wear?• i asked myself. I then decided to wear a tank top that had "stay kewl" on it and high waisted shorts with my maroon vans. I took my phone while i flopped on my bed. Since it was saturday me and the girls had no where to go. I quickly texted them:

{M=madison B=bethany A=ariana}

M:hi girls

A:hey

B:hai

M:im bored. Wanna go to the mall and ya know...shop?

A:sure!

B: im down for it!

M: great! i'll pick you guys up in a bit bye.

{end of convo}

I took my keys and headed to my car to pick up the girls. Good thing that beth was at ariana's house. They hopped in and we proceeded to the mall. I parked my car in the lot the skipped to the mall. I wasnt looking where i was going and bumped into someone and fell. •Well that hurt!• The girls ran to help me up. I got up and brushed my self off. •im so sorry for hitting you-• i said while still brushing myself off. As soon as i looked up i saw the one and only Brent rivera. •Brent..• i finished. He flashed me one of his award winning smiles. •Its okay...um?• he asked not knowing my name. •Madison• I told him. He nodded his head and gave me his number.  •we should hang out. You seem nice.• i blushed like mad crazy while bethany and ariana smirked at me. I put the number into my phone and beth and ari came up to me. •sooo....you and mr.rivera heh?•  said beth while still smirking. •Oh shush ✋• i retorted. We all laughed and went to forever 21.