chapter 13

《Madison》

*earlier that day*

"C'mon Bradison." I said to my new puppy.

I picked him up, closing my front door after I got out.

I got into my car, putting him next to me.

I was heading to the mall to get Bradison some food and to get myself something as well.

When I got there, I parked, then got out, carrying my golden retriever in one hand and leash in one hand, while the other held my wallet.

I walked towards the doors, walking in after it opened.

I set Bradison down, putting his leash on so that I didn't lose him.

I smiled down at him, remembering how Brent gave him to me and he kissed my cheek.

I walked towards petland, going to the dog section. I picked out a few toys for him and then went to get his food.

I held the toys and the leash with my left hand, my wallet being held by my mouth, and my other hand, dragging the food.

"Here let me help you with that." I heard someone say.

I looked up to see a friend of mine, Dylan Sprayberry.

"Thanks Dyl, how have you been? I haven't seen you in a while." I asked, trying to make conversation.

"I've been good,filming and modeling." He answered, carrying the food.

"Oh yeah I saw your new pictures in a magazine." I told him, walking towards the cashier.

Once we got there, I dropped the toys and Dylan placed the dog food on the counter.

"Thanks Dylan, we should hang out sometime, you know when you're not busy." I said while paying for the things.

"Yeah we should. Are you able to Carry that?" He asked, pointing to the food.

"I hope I can." I began to pick it up, almost dropping it.

I heard dylan chuckle. "Here, I'll help." He took it out of my hands, and I grabbed the toys.

We walked out of the store and towards my car. I had decided that I would go shopping another day.

As we walked and talked, I saw someone familiar.

It was brent. And he was kissing someone else.

I began to tear up, looking down. Of course he wouldn't like me.

"Are you okay?" Dylan asked. I wiped my tears away and nodded.

" yeah, let's go." We walked out of the mall and into my car. Dylan had suggested on driving me since I wasn't stable. He had told me he didn't have a ride since his friend brought him here so I agreed.

I gave him my keys and we drove back to my house.
*
Brent,,,wyd

~nikks